17

Quackity whispered to George. 'vc'

"Dream, what should I do, Quackity wants to VC." George shakily asked. Hopefully his voice doesn't sound as shaky as it does in his head.

"Wait." Dream said and George did as said. "Hey, bitches!" Quackitys voice reminded him of the past. Of the good old days when he had his own free will. "Oh my God, Quackity."

He himself thought he's doing a good job. Talking as normal as always, like before.

"How you doin' George?" Quackity was obviously streaming, his voice was octave higher, just like always when he's pumped up.

"About to start my stream." George started warming up, his voice slowly sank back in his normal voice, like nothing really would have happened, except looking away from the screen pulled him back in.

Every time that happened, it made his voice go a pitch higher, but it came back down eventually.

George started his stream, Sapnap beat him to it and had already started his, but this isn't a competition, right?

"It's starting, Gogy." Quackity nervously laughed, still stuck in his high pitch laugh.

In July, George was on an individual call with Quackity and they were having a sleep deprived conversation. "You know my beautiful, high pitch laugh?" He gave an example of it, George getting the idea, even though it didn't sound a thing like the original laugh he's talking about.

"It's my nervous laugh, it's how you know I'm being nervous." He laughed. "Really? I thought you never get nervous." George giggled like a high school girl in a sleepover.

"I do sometimes, who doesn't."

In the chat appeared a green text saying 'treasure hunt has started'. The event is a scavenger hunt. Everyone got their first clue, everyone a different one.

All the avatars ran towards different parts of the server and soon everyone had split apart. George had to go to Kinoko Kingdom, which was quite far away from where he was at.

Eventually he reached his objective, and he had to find a chest with the next clue.

The game was that everyone gets different clues that slowly all end up going towards one clue that the first person to get will win.

It wasn't that interesting. All he was doing, was running around and that's it. There was a lot of silence, filled in by music that was quite the stressful one.

The chat was being against him and spamming a lot of different ways to say 'Why aren't you talking?'. "I'm sorry guys, but I have to concentrate, I have to win. I have to beat Dream." He knew Dream was stalking his stream, so he decided to distract him.

"Oh my God! Stop!" George started yelling, due to Dream starting to attack him. "What is wrong with you! No!" George perished to Dreams axe.

"What is wrong with him?" George sat down in his chair and released his hands from the keyboard. He sighed and returned to the game. He was back at the start, but thank the Lord, it saves the checkpoints.

He was just a little bit further from his next clue.

It was the third from last, and at this point there will probably be other people with the same clue. It could be empty by now and George would automatically lose.

He sprinted up to the chest and saw a clue. He sighed and took it. As he got out of it, Foolish was running towards the chest that he was now leaving.

It opened and closed immediately after being opened. Foolish looked at George and the next second he's sprinting towards him. "Foolish!" George yelped and sprinted to the next clue.

The second from last one. He was so close to victory.

It was merely half a minute and he was already there. Luck seemed to be on his side.

He opened it and there were two clues in there. He quickly got one and started his way to the very last stop, the place where this shit will finally end.

He didn't see anyone, he had a great deal of faith. A few more steps and he will finally be at the coordinates he was given.

He saw a colossal trophy, and all he had to do was walk in front of it and hit the button. His eyes widened in disbelief as he sprinted towards the sweet victory. He pressed it and was instantly teleported to a room.

There were chairs with numbers above them - 1st, 2nd and 3rd. He would love to take the golden seat of the first place, but a stupid green avatar was already sitting there.

Discords notification sounded out and Dreams voice followed right after. "Hey, Georgie. You made second place even after I killed you? Nice." George sighed at him and sat down in the silver chair next to Dreams gold one.

"I really thought i beat you." George said trough gritted teeth. "You wish." Dream cackled.

They sat in silence for a few minutes and soon another person arrived.

"Sapnap?" George yelled out and sprinted towards him. "Yes! Dream team for the win, baby." Dream followed George and said slightly too loudly.

"Aw man, I'm third? I thought i was first." Sapnap punched his seat, the ugliest of them all, made from copper blocks, but meant to be bronze.

They all sat back down, if you can call crouching sitting, and Dream spoke up. "This reminds me of something." He held in a laugh. George turned and saw it instantly.

He gulped and forced a small laugh. Dream was in the middle and both Sapnap and George on either sides of him. Just like when they watched TV.

Then it was silence again. George muted himself and used this time to read out the donations. "Woah, AbigailBB with a hundred. 'Is everything alright, you haven't streamed and you've been acting really weird since the last stream, anyways, kisses.'"

He's going to get beat up after the stream ends, George thought he's doing a good job and sounded like usual. The chat didn't seem to be agreeing with the person. 'I can't see it' and 'cant agree, he seems like usual'