32

George scratched his hand nervously. Why is Sapnap so slow, does he not realize how big of a deal this is?

Dream was on his phone, unable to even notice how terrified George was. Is terrified the word? Yes, actually it definitely is.

"Alright, I'm ready." Sapnap said casually stepping down the stairs. "Oh wait, lemme run to the toilet real quick." He turned around and was gone again.

George furiously groaned and continued watching Dream, who was so glued to his screen that he probably didn't even know that Sapnap was talking just now.

"Chill out, Georgie, it's just a few hours out." Dream finally noticed how much George was shifting and looking around, and tapping his finger on his crossed arms.

He chose to ignore the statement.

George quickly glanced back at the stairs as he heard the bathroom door open. Sapnap came running down the stairs again, this time finally fully getting to the other two.

"Let's go." Sapnap said out of breath and Dream put his phone away looking at the two, grinning manically as always, as if trying to see if they're ready for the night of their lives.

He grabbed the key that was already waiting in the door, and twisted it. Dreams hand opened it and sunshine shone brightly against them.

Dream was quick to start walking outside, but George managed to zone out in the few seconds of meeting outside world, and was waited to get out.

He quickly glanced at Dream who was watching him with squinted eyes in reaction to the bright Sun. He leapt outside and watched Dream lock the door and Sapnap stand besides the locked car.

All sat in, Sapnap sitting in the front with Dream. The car started up, and awaited the command to move. It quickly left the driveway and bolted away. Dream is a fast driver.

George's side melted against the door. It wasn't hot outside, but the car had somehow managed to get burnt up. The neighborhood started slowly building up to more and more houses, closer and closer to each other.

Was the city that close?

Yes, it was. This is definitely the city. George couldn't stop acknowledging the fact that he's actually outside and far away from the prison.

He didn't actually see it as a prison, but still, if he can't leave it, then it's kind of like a prison.

Dream drove further and further. He again, didn't even know where they're going.

Dream finally pulled up in a parking lot, right outside of a pub type of hut. An average size wood bar.

George looked all around when they got inside. It looked like a typical bar that he definitely had seen in some movie before. Bunch of middle aged men drinking alone or having a night out with the boys.

Hopefully this isn't where they're going to spend the few hours, George doesn't find much joy in drinking.

There weren't many people, it was pretty quiet.

"So, we can order food and drinks, and then just hang out. This is a great spot, don't let any of the weird stuff here scare you." Dream said guiding them to the bartender.

"Clay, haven't seen you in a while." They both shook hands and started having a conversation that George wasn't bothered enough to listen to. He looked around.

"Take this." Dream handed them both menus with food, but mostly just alcohol.

He skipped trough everything. Should he drink? Maybe just a little to lose the stress. "Dream, can I get a mojito?" George whispered to Dream, acting like a child.

"Yeah. Find something to eat too." Dream smiled at him and got to ordering his own stuff.

They all sat down. Now the wait for food can begin, and with how atrocious Georges patience is, there's about to be some mental pain.

Dream tried talking to them, but all George could think of is how long he's been waiting already. A weird obsession with getting the food, no matter how long the wait is, it's always agonizing.

"Karaoke starts at 5, so right after we eat." George heard the word karaoke, and he felt more dread than in the last month all together.

George looked at Dream with a look explaining it all. "You're going to sing, George, who cares of how bad you do it, you're just going to have to grow a pair." George started swelling up. He's so stubborn, that his body gets sick on it's own when he has to do anything he doesn't want to.

"Two beers and a mojito." The waiter walked up to the table, easily carrying the drinks. George looked at the glass and realized just how much more alcohol he's going to be needing.

George soon was getting rid of the drink, chugging it trough the straw. Dream and Sapnap didn't say anything, just watched as the drink slowly lowered down.

He didn't drink it all at once, only slightly more than half.

The food was there soon too. George just got some very original fries, or chips, whatever you'd call them.

They ate for less than half an hour and it was only 4 pm, so if karaoke was the reason they're here, then what could they possibly do for an hour.

"Soo, I'm getting shots." Dream stood up and fastly paced to the bartender.

He threw a bottle of vodka and three shot glasses on the table. George and Sapnap both leaned closer, both actually wanting to get out of their minds tonight.

"Here you go." Dream filled them all up and passed on to each one of the guys. George grasped his fingers slightly around it and looked up at Dream, waiting for the command to drink it.

"On three. One, two, three." All of their faces scrunched up, almost in pain. It was strong.

Dream smacked the table, trying to grasp on to it. He sighed and got the bottle back in his hand, filling all their shots again. If this would turn out like last time, George would be forever traumatized from drinking.