14

Dream was soon back on the couch next to George. He probably saw that nothing was going on with Sapnap, other than the lack of toilet paper in the bathroom, and he figured out that it was to get him to leave George.

He didn't get sad, no. It's Dream who we're talking about over here, so the emotion sadness, was usually exchanged with anger.

He felt rejected, and it was definitely a trigger for Dream. George hadn't ever tested rejection on him until now, so he could be wrong, but Dream just seemed like the type of person to kill, only because he was rejected.

Dream sat normally, just like before and just watched the wall, thinking very deeply. Sapnap soon was back and planted back in his spot.

They continued watching, and George feeling even more uneasy now, knowing how Dream was probably feeling despise towards him.

The next day came. Nothing at all happened in Georges day other than writing. He was now indeed writing every day since he was gifted the notebook.

It felt nice to write down everything and then scribble it all away. Better safe than sorry, Dream wouldn't like the stuff he writes in there.

It was lunch and George was waiting for his food service. Soon came Dream with a wooden tray that had short cute little legs and a plate of lasagna on it. Fancy lunch.

With it came a cup of tea. Usually he didn't get a drink, there was a bottle of water by his bed at all times. "Thanks." George said, not even able to look at him.

Dream didn't answer and walked away with less pep in his steps. He was a very sensitive guy, even just not looking at him made him mad.

George ate. It was amazingly delectable and the tea was a simple water and a bag with flowers type of tea.

Then he wrote. 70 percent of his day went away in writing. It was evening already, completely dark outside. He killed his pen, and his hand, and called for Dream. "Yes?" Dream happily ran in the room.

"I need a new pen, please. It ran out of ink." Dreams face seemed to show some disappointment. George gave him the empty pen, "Okay, you need some rest from that, we should go watch Goss Girls."

Dream took Georges crutches and handed them to him. He slowly stood up, while Dream was grinning and intently waiting for him.

They reached the stairs and Dream energetically picked him up and carefully carried him down the stairs, but still with some speed to his step.

They were on the couch and accompanied by Sapnap. Sapnap was drinking a Monster Ultra. George looked at him with his lips agape.

Dream really gave him an energy drink? Why did he give one to Sapnap and not George? The intro started playing. George was feeling much better and pleasant this evening.

Sapnap soon finished and went to the bathroom. Dream looked at George, just like yesterday, but this time George was feeling... Better. Much better about the whole situation and Dream.

He felt empathy and attachment to him. Dream smiled at him and George couldn't help but smile back at him. Dream started slowly leaning in, a huge wave of tensity hit George in the gut.

He was feeling nervous out of all things. Nervous around Dream. He felt what he felt, but he also knew that he shouldn't be feeling like this.

Dream isn't a good person, but he is a good person to be on the good side of. They slowly inched closer and closer.
Both of their gazes on each other's lips.

Slowly and softly, their lips connected. This was wrong, and Georges whole brain seemed to be trying to push him away, but his body acted against him.

He kept his lips on Dreams, even though it was wrong and against all of his ethics.

Dream's lips gained lust and movement. George followed Dreams command and started copying all of Dreams lip movements.

It didn't take long until Dream grabbed on to Georges neck and his tongue had found its way along side Georges.

Dream lecherously kept on kissing George. He removed his lips from Georges, and watched him out of breath. "This is just what i wanted."

Georges thoughts were too clustered and clouded to even understand what he could possibly mean by that. His thoughts were out of his control, like they wouldn't be a part of him anymore, just someone else living inside his head.

Dream sat on Georges lap and started roughly kissing his neck. His hands were going everywhere, they were on their own journey around Georges body, while Georges hands were just sitting by his sides, not even on Dream.

George wanted to stop. He could feel how much he wanted to stop, but he couldn't. He wanted this, right that moment there, he wanted this, but he also wanted to stop, and he had no idea which of these both thoughts are his main ones.

One of them has to be what he actually would like more, but it didn't feel possible to tell them apart, they're like one together.

Sapnaps muffled voice was calling, "Dream!" Dream separated himself from George and scoffed as he got up. "But-" Their eyes locked and then went their separate ways when Dream got up the stairs.

Soon he was back, George hopefully watched him, but he just got the same tissue box and carried it back upstairs. Why did he even bring it back down.

Dream was soon back with fast step, but George had already passed out, even though it was only 11pm.

___________

George woke up back in his bed and felt like a child that magically appeared back in it's bed. He groaned and sat up with a huge headache.

The first thought that shot straight in his mind was the kiss. Or kisses.

Why the hell did he do that, he still has zero feelings for Dream, and Dream will probably want to continue this kind of relationship.

Whatever happened yesterday, he remembers it as a blur, and a mistake.