38

Four days until Halloween. And five till Georges birthday. Maybe Dream will let him go back to UK as a present.

Although Dream's in the weird, happy mood, George rather not talk to him anyways. Only when addressed.

"Food!" Dream exclaimed from downstairs. All George did in return was groan and turn on his other side. But then he realized that eating would give him strength. That's something he needs.

Sapnap was already downstairs, playing friends with the enemy. But maybe he's smart for using Dream's good mood for appeal. Hang out and make friends.

An uneasy silence fell on them when George arrived. He was making it very obvious for the others that he wasn't in as good mood as they were. Still hungover on being yelled at.

It just so happened that Dream sat down right in front of George and watched him with threatening eyes. You better stop acting like a child or you'll ruin my mood.

But that wasn't threatening enough. He'll listen only if the words are said out loud. For now he continues playing the spoiled child.

"Stop watching me like that." Dream said without breaking eye contact that George had unconsciously made.

"Like what?" He knew very well how much aggression was washing his face, but a challenge could liven up the boredom in George's life.

All he got from Dream was a sigh. He leaned back in his chair and continued watching George with a dumb, small smile there.

Sapnap ate and left right after. Probably done playing with Dreamie.

Couldn't say that George was actually mad at Dream himself. He didn't even know what and who he's mad at right now. All he knew was that there was anger that he'd like to let out.

"You'll love your birthday present." Dream said after some weird silence between them. They were alone after all, for the first time in a few days.

George suppressed the urge to roll his eyes, and instead replied with a tired stare.

"What's your problem?" Dream finally asked after a few more hateful glances. "Is this all really just because I told you to go to your room?"

Maybe, maybe not. George didn't even know himself. "I just didn't sleep well tonight." Most basic and easy lie out there. The circles under his eyes work very well as proof too.

"Fine." Dream was done with him and decided to stand up and walk away instead of cracking him open about his problems.

"Sorry." George told to Dreams back when he was already on the stairs. There was no reaction to that, but it didn't really sound real so that's understandable.

Back in his room he was back to his thoughts and loneliness. The plan is thought out, perfect and beautiful. Or that's what he's trying to tell himself.

The plan was a mess in reality. Get a dumbbell, smack Dream on the head, break a window and get out. It can't be that easy, but he still tried telling himself that.

What George knew for all 100% was that he wanted to get out of this house. Outside in fresh air and the Sun, that would be the real perfection. Because of that, he's planning on fulfilling the mission soon.

For now he just needs sleep and rest. Strength is the main component.

Should he warn Sapnap? Would Sapnap even want out? There obviously were billions of intrusive thoughts, but the need for freedom was overcoming them all.

He might even die, but he needs freedom.

Dream would go to jail. George definitely doesn't want that for him, Dream will forever be his best friend, whatever he does. And media would be even more heartbroken, but it's his own fault. No one was stopping him from being nice and keep his fists in control.

That morning he woke up and felt out-of-this-reality. Everything he's gone trough will change today, however it will go.

Hopefully it will go well.