5

Dream sat on the floor in front of George. "George, is everything alright?" He wasn't getting an answer. George was just starting to hyperventilate even more.

Dream stood up and opened his mouth to speak, but he didn't understand what to say. "Wait, is this an anxiety attack, like those you had in the summer?"

George slightly nodded, still looking forward at the wall. "W- What do I do? How- What do you need?" George just kept on sitting not able to move. Dream laid him down on the bed.

"It's going to be alright. Breathe, relax, It's all going to be completely fine, nothings going to happen to you." He had done this before, just trough a call. "Breathe with me, alright?" He started breathing slowly in and out, trying to guide George, but it felt impossible to control his breath right now.

George was once having a panic attack and he called Dream out of all people and seeked comfort. Dream told him a few days after, that he was about to turn his face cam on to take George's thoughts off of what happened.

George was actually somehow calming down with Dreams words. His calming voice kept on affirming. "You're not hyperventilating anymore, are you alright?"

He could feel that he could move his body now, it had kinda passed, just the after taste of a panic attack, but that's it. But now that he wasn't concentrating on the attack but back on Dream, he felt like having another panic attack.

Not really, though. He felt drained out of energy, without the mental strenght to panic too much anymore. Dream sighed out of relief. He watched as George laid there breathing normally and not shaking anymore.

"I'm sorry for scaring you into an anxiety attack. I don't want to make you feel that way." Dream sounded genuine. Like he wouldn't be a psychopath after all, just a guy with anger and lack of love.

"I'll leave when you tell me you're fine." George felt some kind of empathy towards Dream for caring. Maybe he actually meant wanting to care for them. "I'm fine, it's over, you can leave now."

He didn't dare show any sign of empathy, who knows, maybe he's acting. But he also won't dare to make Dream angry, knowing that he would take it out on Sapnap and not him.

He turned to lay on his side. There was a window, unopenable and looked thick. The Sun was setting already. It was evening and George hadn't eaten since morning.

He walked out of his room, quietly, with hope that Dream is in his room and not downstairs. He walked downstairs, and the stupid stairs creaked and Dream laughed.

"You don't have to sneak, George, just come down." George looked at Dream who was on the couch watching TV with almost no sound at all.

He walked downstairs and into the kitchen that was a separate room, but without a wall between it and the living room.

"Fries are cooking in the oven, they should be ready soon." George didn't want to sit there and spend time with Dream like he wouldn't be held hostage by him.

He walked back upstairs to his room. He laid in his bed for 10 minutes until he was called back downstairs to eat.

He walked downstairs again, and Dream was getting three forks for the three plates full with fries. Soon after George, Sapnap too came downstairs.

He buried the forks under the fries and handed two plates for George and Sapnap. Sapnap took his plate, without hesitation, as he has experience in this, but George on the other hand was still in the paranoia phase.

What if the food has sleeping pills in it, or pills to make him want to stay, if pills like that even exist. There isn't really any way to get pills in a food such as fries, but still.

He started turning towards the stairs, but Sapnap nudged his side with his elbow. He turned around and saw Sapnap and Dream going towards the wood table with the very few low chairs, like they would want to have a sit down meal.

Sapnap sat on one of the longer sides middle and Dream right across him. George went and sat down next to Sapnap.

"So, i know you're not the type to eat like this, gathered up, everyone at once, but Sapnap and I have been dining like this since the very beginning and we find it to be a nice bonding... experience."

Dream smiled at George and George just felt awkward. "And I'd also like to talk about some stuff, that i think you should know." Sapnap and George were eating already, Sapnap like an animal, but George, still in the fragile state, slowly and with decreasing appetite.

"First of all, about going out, I know that's the first question that comes to mind, and it's a no." Dream said it so casually.

George had come to Florida, Orlando and doesn't even get to go outside. He was never one to go outside that much, but still it felt painful to be declined from it.

"You can always come downstairs, you don't have to be in your room all day," although he's obviously going to be stubborn and won't give in to Dream, "but whatever you want, i don't really care. And we won't even be discussing calls, i know you never call anyone, so don't even ask that."

Dream looked like he was having fun, explaining all the rules to his new dog, grinning and feeling like The Man. "And you can speak to me whenever you want, but talking to Sapnap alone is also a huge no."

He locked his hands together, supporting them on his elbows. "Any questions, George?" Dream seemed to be saying his name every time he was speaking to him, like he was obsessed with the name.

"George?" There he goes again. "No." George locked eyes with Dream, but all it lasted were less than 5 seconds. "Okay." Dream said gloomily and kept on eating.

Sapnap was first to finish, and George had still half of the food he started with.
Sapnap put his empty dish in the sink and left for upstairs. George tried, really tried, but the food just didn't feel that wanted or needed.

"I'm done too." He stood up with the dish that was still full of warm food. "George, please, I know that you're probably not very keen on me, but you don't have to think of this as a kidnapping, cause it definitely isn't one."

Not what George thought about the whole situation. "Think of it as house arrest. I really mean no harm to you." George just felt disgusted.

Maybe he was overreacting, but he knew once Dream would feel settled in with George, he might start hitting him too, but right now, he's still too vulnerable, like a new puppy, that you would never hit.

Being under someone else's command isn't something George is crazy about, on the contrary, what George hated the most was being bossed around or being a servant.

Just the degrading feeling of not being able to have a choice.

"You can go upstairs to finish your food if you're not going to eat it here, just eat." "No, I'm not feeling very hungry at the moment."

George put his dish on the counter and left. His face soon was back in his new pillow that he will probably be seeing a lot now.

And he fell asleep in the matter of seconds. Weird since he hadn't even done anything for the whole day.