4

"George, you can stop acting, I know Sapnap told you, but he probably made it look bad, I'm just... caring for him, i don't want him to leave me, that's all." Dream was trying to explain himself.

George didn't know who to believe. The amazing liar or his best friend. "Please let me go." George calmly backed away from Dream.

Dream just took a step closer to George. "Stop! I'm not a monster! There's no reason why you'd have to go home!" Dream was fully yelling at George and a real tear appeared in Georges eye.

"Drea-" and black. Dream knocked him out with a swift punch to his jaw.

He woke up in his bed and Dream was sitting next to him, his face the first thing he saw when he woke up.

"I'm sorry George, you made me panic and my reflexes made me just get rid of the stress- sorry, I'm rambling again." He laughed a bit.

"Why the hell did you knock me out, you psycho?" George sat up and backed away from Dream. "I just told you George! You fucking made me nervous." Dream was yelling again.

George backed up as much as possible. Dream didn't like seeing George afraid of him like this. Gogy looked at the door that was slightly open, there was Sapnaps head poking in the room.

Dream scoffed angrily and left for the door. When he saw Sapnap, he took him by his hand and dragged him away, "No, Dream, please, I'm so sorry." His voice slowly disappeared.

George didn't know what to do. He stood up and just wanted to scream. The door was open and he left his room. He walked down the corridor and heard Dream yelling and hitting Sapnap in his room.

George really thought he wouldn't use violence, that he's actually a sweet kidnapper who loves his kidnapees.

He was downstairs and he got seriously jump-scared from Sapnaps door flying open and getting shut aggressively right after. Dream paced downstairs and once he saw George standing by the couch and watching him, he smiled.

"Hi, sorry, but I had to do what i had to do, he broke the rule number 1, i had an amazing plan worked out, and he trashed it." Dream walked up to George.

George raised his eyebrows and turned away from Dream, ready to walk back upstairs, but Dreams hand caught Georges. "Geor-" "Let me go." They locked eye contact for a split second and George just walked away and went back to his room.

Some time later, around 40 minutes, Georges door slowly opened and Sapnap ran in and softly closed it. It was obvious that he had done it before, if Georges back would have been turned to the door, he probably wouldn't have even noticed him.

"Sapnap!" George whispered and jumped up. "George." His face was red again, like yesterday. "What did Dream do to you in there?" Sapnap looked away and his eyes glossed with a thin layer of tears.

"Just the same stuff as always. He just uses me like his... punching bag i guess." He tried laughing, but nothing really left his mouth.

George was disgusted by Dream. It can't be the same amazing guy he talked to everyday. And if he hadn't gone to Florida, he would have kept being best friends with a psychopath without realizing.

"I just came here to tell you his triggers, cause there are some things that seriously makes him punch extra hard." Sapnap was fighting the tears.

George felt bad for Sapnap. He had been living with Dream for years now. "So, It's talking about letting you go and everything that has even the slightest hint of it, he has severe anger issues."

"Then there's the whole deal about calls, he has a perfectly thought out process for how all streams and calls go. Can and can't for every strea-" The door opened quite aggressively.

"Sapnap! Get the fuck out of Georges room, do you want me to- nothing." Dream quickly glanced at George and then back at Sapnap who slowly walked out the room and out of view.

"George, what did he tell you?" He walked very close up to George. "Nothing important." "George, don't test me, just tell me what he told you." They weren't breaking eye contact. George wasn't really afraid of Dream punching him, it's just punching, he can take it.

Dream started breathing heavily, the way it goes when anyone's angry. He dramatically punched the bed besides where George was sitting and stomped out of the room.

He slammed the door and another one was loudly being torn open. Sapnaps room. George heard a loud slap and Sapnap crying out in pain.

'I thought he was going to take his anger out on me, not Sapnap' was the only thought racing trough Gorges brain as he listened to loud punches, because of how Dream was in a rush to leave all the doors open.

Soon Dreams heavy steps down the stairs echoed along the hallway of the second floor. Sapnap closed his door. George did the same, Dreams try to slam it closed failed and caused it to stay open.

Georges vision was getting blurry and he could hardly breathe. He knew this feeling by heart already. He hadn't had a panic attack in a few months now.

He looked at his shaking hands and tried to calm down, think happy thoughts. 10 minutes later, it wasn't getting any easier to breath or move.

His best friend turning out to be different than he expected had made his anxiety come back. People in general stress him out a lot. Aggressive ones bit more though.

The panic attack was reaching 20 minutes and he was only feeling worse and worse, not being able to move his thoughts away from Dream.

He heard footsteps coming up the stairs and that didn't help at all. He felt like he was about to faint. Dream's footsteps were moving towards Georges room.

His door slowly creaked open and Dream came in with a look that probably means he's coming to apologize on lashing out on him like that.

He looked at George who had his back turned towards the door and you could see him softly shaking.

"George, I'm a bit sorry for the way i wasn't controlling my ang-" He walked around the bed so he could see George.

He was shaking, pale, but with a completely red face, with tears all around his face. His breathing pattern wasn't sounding normal.