3

Few hours later, eyes soar, throats dry, they stopped. It was 1 am already. They all went to sleep.

George went to the bathroom before going to sleep. He exited it and while Sapnap was going past him inside the bathroom, he whispered to George "Come to my room tonight, 3 am, quietly."

Sapnap went in and closed the door behind him. George was now standing there confused. 3 am? That's like an hour away, he was tired, he wanted to sleep.

This can wait till tomorrow, whatever it is.

He went to the bed and fell asleep immediately. Next morning came fastly, and George was woken up by Dream.

"George, wake up, we have to go out today and we won't have enough time if you're going to sleep all day." Dream shook George by the shoulder, but he just rolled away from Dream.

Dream had enough. He's not one of the patient ones. He pulled George up with all his strenght and slapped him, but not too firmly. That woke George up real good. "Ow, what the hell." George wasn't fully woken up yet, so he wasn't attacking him back, instead, he just got up and went to the bathroom.

They were all ready to leave the house. George walked down the stairs just to see Dream grabbing on Sapnap shirts collar and whispering to him. "Woah, what's going on here?" Dream let go of Sapnap.

"This dumb fucker said that I don't look good in this shirt." Dream looked a bit pissed off and Sapnap was just staring at him blankly. "I don't agree, you look... normal in it." Dream scoffed and smiled.

They got in the car, George was sitting in the back. "Okay, you ready?" Dream was keeping it a secret where they were going. "Finally, yes." "To the cinema."

George was disappointed. Cinema is cool and all, but it's just watching a movie on a bigger screen. Anyways, he hadn't been to a cinema in more than a year at least.

They arrived in 2 - 4 minutes, it was almost next to his neighborhood. They got out. "I need to piss so badly." Sapnap wailed and hurried them in.

The three of them walked in and Sapnap ran to the bathroom. Dream and George stood in a huge line with 3 feet between every person. They already had the tickets, so it should be fast.

Sapnap wasn't back and they had gotten trough half of the line. "I'll run to the bathroom too, wouldn't want to go when the movie starts." Dream nodded and George left. Looked like Dream wanted to object or go with him, but he had to stand the line.

George entered the males bathroom and saw Sapnap standing in front of one of the sinks. "George! Thank God you came." Sapnap paced up to George and pulled him in one of the stalls.

"Is this about the 3 am thing?" "Yes. We just won't get a moment alone in the house, he's always listening." George looked at him like at a child. He sure was acting like one.

"I never pranked you when I called you. Dream isn't what you think. He's crazy and he's keeping me hostage. He won't let me leave, he has tracking devices on me, and I don't even know where. This is not a prank, George. Listen to me, please, tell him you have a family problem and your mom is sick, please." Sapnap looked very genuine.

"Please tell me right now, that this is a prank." George looked at Sapnap with worry. "It's not, you have to leave before he-" the door opened and Dream started calling for them.

"Sapnap! George!" Sapnap laid on the floor and quickly slided in the stall next to Georges. They boh left the stalls and Dream was looking angry.

"Dream, I just had my hand in that fucking toilet. My shit was too big for it." Sapnap looked at Dream like it had really happened. He was quite the good liar. Hopefully he wasn't lying about Dream being a psycho kidnapper.

But George was actually just as amazing liar as Sapnap. The smile and laughs he was faking right now sounded like his best work. "You're disgusting Sapnap." George laughed and went to wash his hands. He hadn't managed to actually pee.

They went to the large hall with the big screen. Ads of other movies had started playing already. "Oh no, we have to run, the ads." George whispered and ran to the seats. The ads are the most important part of going to a cinema.

Ads ended soonly and the movie started playing. George didn't actually know what movie this was going to be. The name of it appeared. 'Venom: Let there be carnage'.

Part two of Venom. Sounds good, the first movie was splendid.

"It was brilliant!" The George said. "I agree." They all agreed. He was wrong, completely wrong, going to a cinema is amazing. All the affects and sounds.

They were back home very shortly. While they were getting out of the car Sapnap hit George on the arm with his elbow.

George took his phone out and audibly gasped. They all walked inside while George was trying to fake a text from his dad to say that his mum is in the hospital.

He managed to make a whole new fake contact. "Oh my God! Dream, my mum is in the hospital! I have to go back!" George started fake crying.

"My dad says she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer." He sobbed. Dream looked at him worried, but then he remembered the long time they took in the toilet.

"Sapnap, that mother fucker." He said smiling, almost laughing. He looked at the fake tears on Georges face. "You're such an amazing actor George!"

Dream walked towards George who was watching him in fear. "Dream, I don't know what you are talking about, but i just need to get on the next flight home, i can leave my stuff here and come back after she's better."

He had to get something more in there for Dream to believe. Just some clothes, easy replaceable.