11

It was the next day. George woke up pretty late. 1 pm.

He stood up and his ankle hurt, but not as much as yesterday. He headed to the kitchen, and on stairs, he decided to give skipping that step another try.

He was right above it, just a slightly wider step and that's it. He swung his leg without thinking. And he chose the wrong leg.

His ankle landed on the stair successfully, but his knee bucked, because of the major pain that went through whole of his leg, from the broken ankle up to his thigh.

He screamed in pain and rolled down the stairs again. Dreams door shot open and he sprinted down the stairs yelling "George!?" He sprinted up to George who was laying on his side, holding his hurting leg up to his stomach.

His eyes were pressed shut and few tears were already rolling down very uncomfortably in the direction of his ear, because of him laying horizontally.

Dream fell to his feet in front of George and took his hands off his hurting leg. Dream sighed out in relief. He thought there would be a bone sticking out and he'd just Have to bring George to the ER.

That could completely blow his whole kidnapping operation. It didn't look that bad. Just like yesterday, but George did indeed look in much more pain.

Dream took his crumpled body in his arms and carried him into his room again. "So, I've had my ankle broken before, so i know how the procedure works, and while you were sleeping, i already bought all the components to a cast."

Dream slowly and carefully put George's body down on his bed. George was softly crying, a sob escaping him and Dream feeling sorry for him.

"Don't cry, Georgie, it's going to alright." Dream picked George up and sat down, putting him in his lap. George stopped crying looking at what the hell Dream just did.

George looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and an awkward smile. Dream just looked at him, with his lips pressed in a thin line and a mix of sadness and worry in his eyes.

Dream hugged George, but George didn't know if he really wanted to hug this man. So he didn't. He continued sitting with Dreams arms around him.

Dream put him back on the bed. He walked over to a bag and pulled out packages of the needed objects for a cast.

Dream walked over to George while reading the instructions to the thing. "Okay, now roll over on your stomach and lift the broken ankle up." George raised an eyebrow at Dream.

"Just do it already, that's how casts get put on." Dream raised his voice, along with his eyebrows too. George did as told.

Dream took George's foot with one of his hands. George jumped. It was quite disgusting if you think about it, he was fucking touching his foot.

Then Dream left the room. And soon also came back, immediately running up to him and putting a wet... cloth on his leg? Or actually, maybe that's the cast.

Dream was trying to do something, that George wasn't able to see, but he could feel that he's struggling. Not even 10 minutes passed, and he was done.

George turned back. It looked like a real, professional cast. It went from below his knee to his toes. Dream approached him to take him in his arms, but George softly pushed him away by his chest.

"I can see you've got crutches over there, so I can just get those." George said and looked at Dream who just rolled his eyes.

"Right." Dream turned and got the crutches from the very opposite of the room and got them to George, who then shakily put his hands in them and tried walking.

Wasn't too bad, his hands could use some exercise. He started walking, almost falling to the ground on his second step. Dream already jumped to catch him, but George smoothly saved himself, without any of Dreams help, that he wanted to give so badly.

He slowly clutched to his room, with Dream behind him the whole journey. He sat down on his bed and lifted his leg that had the white cast on it.

He frowned at it and just took it's features in. It looked like a white boot. It doesn't really change anything, he was spending his whole days in his bed even without the broken leg.

Dream looked at him squinting his eyes and left. What is he supposed to do now. Dream was soon back with an answer to Georges prayers. He was carrying a notebook of sort and a pack of pencils.

"I don't even know what you could possibly do with these, but i don't care anyways." Dream dropped them besides George and left causally, like after an everyday conversation.

He opened the notebook and there were some visible notes that had been erased, but the one to write that must've been hardcore enraged to write with that deep of paths left.

He decided to try and retrace it back up, too see what was written by this furious person. It couldn't be anyone else than Dream or Sapnap, there doesn't seem to be anyone else in this house, kidnapped by Dream.

He started writing. More like retracing, and the words did indeed start to from. And words became sentences and sentences... Didn't become anything else, because the text was a page long. He finished the page and moved on the the other ones, realizing that it was it and what seems to be more text, was merely just some of the strongest pressed words, going trough the page.

It was time to read it, he had accidentally glanced over at the words a few times and ruined the surprise of those few words, but just those words didn't tell him what this was about.

And so he started reading.