40

Dream let George go rest in his room while he cleaned up the mess Sapnap caused. The broken window, some lighter objects he threw, the blood, Sapnap.

George was on his bed, not really in his body. It's all a dream, Sapnap's alive, he's home, Dream is his best friend. This just isn't something that happens.

There were tears once again. More than ever in his life, more pain than ever in his life. For now he's safe, but there's an even bigger challenge for another day. He won't be able to just live in a house with Dream, he can't be cured, not by George at least.

Not a single thought of escape was in his mind however. There was only self-pity, which was probably pathetic, but all that can be done. Dream is unbeatable.

A little while later, from maybe stress, or nausea, or anything, George passed out. There was small hope he'd never wake up. End up in the same place as Sapnap and be safe from all monsters.

"Georgie..." But he was still there with the monsters and all their hot breaths landing against his skin. Faking being dead was still an option.

"Wake up..." A beautiful voice sang out. "I can't." George whispered back. There was silence. It was about time he remembered that disobeying isn't an option.

Dream was leaned over Georges tired, aching body, and watched him with blissful eyes. If only George could feel that good too. "What's up?" He asked rolling over to face the scary guy.

"You've been sleeping enough, I want to hang out. Watch TV or something." Is this what's it come to? They're besties now? Though Dream might think they're something even more than that, but even being called acquaintances was plenty.

It's torture, but his only choice. Dream doesn't take 'no' as an answer. George sharply sat up and tried looking around. There's Dream sitting next to him.

"Sure." A word full of pain, crushing him inside. "Cool, come." His hands were yanked up and pulled towards the door. Too much hype for just watching TV.

"What should we watch? Horror?" George was still being pulled harshly. "Yes." Would feel great to be afraid of something else for a change.

The couch. Such a chill place. So opposite of what's been happening.

Dream practically jumped from multiple feet away onto the couch, sat down in the middle and waited for George to roll up besides him. A dog again, basically.

He sat down, trying to not seem too far away from Dream, but also not too close for his own comfort. Where he sat down didn't matter though at all, cause Dream glued their sides together straight away.

He glanced down at George with a smug grin and put a long arm around his shoulders, pushing him even closer than they already were.

Dream is obsessed with George.
That's clear now.

__________________

A few painful days had passed, and George was done with it all. It's all or nothing now.

Dream hasn't stopped trying to get close to George every single second. George tried to not give in, but it's so easy to fall for Dreams charm. There were times that he had to remind himself that this man killed one of his best friends.

But now that it's the middle of the night and the mind is cleared up, unable to shut down because of all the gruesome thoughts about latest events, the plan was made.

It's easy, short, probably impossible, but Sapnaps ghost was hanging on his shoulders for all it has got.

A knife is all that's needed. What he's going to do with it isn't very clear, but it's going to be aimed at Dream.