37

George was storming in his room. Punching the walls, his pillow, the table. He held no control over the emotions piling inside him. He knew that he's acting like a child. No twenty-four year-old would act like this.

But what else could he do? Let all the emotions build up even further? That could end up twice as dangerous as just punching walls. At his worst, he would probably try beating Dream up.

He truly didn't know what to do. The anger, all of the emotions, were much too much. It's eating his happiness. Oh, how much George would give to be able to beat Dream up.

Maybe someday.

But now he was stuck on figuring a plan. He wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against Dream, so escape is the only option. Fortunately, there already was a plan, but it might not be quite useful now that Dream's probably going to isolate George, not even considering buying him something everyday.

George already struggled trying to think of the first plan, and now an even better one feels impossible. But it was quite stupid to start with anyways.

"Fuck." George whispered, trying to hold in the tears of anger. He used to never cry, but now because of Dream, there's a new record for it. Most he's cried in a month.

A notebook would be very important to this plan, but he doesn't have one. The ones already filled to perfection don't count.

Something could be easily missed if everything isn't written down. But now he really needs a plan, this is no life. Maybe once in a while he felt almost truly happy, but looking back it's just disgusting.

He gave an hour, a whole hour for trying to think of the perfect escape. Tried different techniques, different type of escapes. There were some scrambles of plans, but it was quite obvious he needs a safe and slow procedure.

Let's say... He got a reason, or while Dream was out, got in his bedroom, got one of those heavy dumbbells and smacked Dream on the head.

Sounds quite normal, right? And there are knives that he could probably easily access. Why does he have to be so terrified? Before all this he thought he's a normal amount brave, but this is just childish.

But maybe he's giving himself too little credit, Dream is a threat to his life. Anyone could be scared.

In conclusion, he can risk it all and just go with one of these two difficult options. A few other ideas might have gotten in his mind, but George wanted to hurt Dream in any way so badly, that he can allow himself to try it.

All he did was yell. How can George be so dramatic over a little raise of a voice.

Anyways, George couldn't decide. With a knife he might get to just try to scare Dream and compel him into giving George the keys to both the house and the car.

And with a dumbbell he can truly knock the big man out of his consciousness. That would give him time to get away and get a breather before the hard part.

Well, it might be the dumbest decision he's ever made, but the dumbbell it is. Something about threatening Dream with a knife made him imagine Dream making some advanced, cool moves and get the knife in a swift brush of a hand. He doesn't know what he could be capable of.

But he'd have to wait. It would feel much better to know that he'd be ready before Dream barges in. He'll probably, hopefully, need the store soon.

But until then, George can go over everything, even though that would build more stress.

In the evening when Dream called them downstairs to eat, George made sure to inspect Dream and his movements. Of course the little, slow George isn't some superhero with distinct sight, so watching Dream would give him exactly zero new information, but still, there might be something important to see.

"I have to go somewhere tomorrow, I'll be gone for the whole day. Going to set up cameras and microphones everywhere tonight, just so you know and don't try some stupid bullshit." Dream said slowly word by word, watching them with a cold glare. George had missed the threats. "You are allowed to talk tomorrow, I'll be able to hear. No need to discuss any dumb plans."

Both of them nodded with the same submissive feeling as always. Although it was awesome that they'll be able to hang out.

Dream didn't lie, that evening George had something to watch for a moment. One single, ugly camera in the corner. It stared straight at him wherever he stood. It had no sign of even working, which was uncomfortable.

The house was quiet. Like always, but that day with just him and Sapnap. But Dream was still there in some ways. Electronic ways.

He went down the stairs and saw Sapnap there, and finally didn't have any hesitation of joining. There was a camera staring straight at them which wasn't the best thing, but there will always be sacrifices to make for a conversation.

Dream was back around 7 pm with a smile. True happiness was painted all over him. How he walked, how his eyes studied them - only peace. No anger or control haunting inside.

Wonder where he was at.

"Hello." George said calmly inspecting Dream. "Good evening." His voice was cheerful too. Did he kill someone?

By Sapnap's look, he was obviously confused as well. Dream has been in good moods, but after their last fight, they expected some lasting effects and hungover anger. It usually takes him some time to forgive their 'sins'.

Dream went straight to his room. "He's happy. Did he hit his head or something?" George muttered trying to leave the microphones out of the conversation, but even Sapnap probably didn't hear him.

George sort of thought that Dream's been lying about the microphones, it can't be that easy to stash them somewhere where he wouldn't be able to see them at all.

"We're at least safe for now then." Sapnap answered with a smile now covering him as well. One of the best feelings in the world is seeing Dream happy and harmless.