28

George hasn't streamed for what feels like weeks. Hopefully Dream hasn't forgotten about it, cause George isn't in any shape to remind him of it.

He felt too scared to talk to Dream for some reason, it could be the fact that his pain tolerance is almost non-existent, but he had no idea why Dream always looked so terrifying.

He slowly opened his eyes as someone, probably Dream, shook him awake. This morning he actually remembered at once where he's at and with whom.

"George! Stop! What's wrong?" Dream continued shaking him as he slowly sat up. "What?" Georges throat collapsed and blocked any more sound to go trough.

"What, what? You woke us both up." Dream continued yelling and George looked behind Dream and there as always was the stressed out Sapnap. "How?" He had no voice, none at all.

He doesn't remember yelling or being in the wind or anything, why's his neck hurt like he had been in the north pole for the whole night.

"Jesus, George, you always have some problems, don't you." Dream said scoffing at George and standing up. This time George didn't answer, he had zero idea what he could be talking about.

"So you're fine? Didn't have a nightmare or something?" George shook his head, it sort of sounds like he was talking in his sleep or something. "Then I'm off."

Dream went away, not even looking back to see if Sapnap's staying or not. "You were yelling." Sapnap's eyes were ninety percent closed, it did look like very early morning.

"Yelling Clay again and again, so fucking loudly, it sounded like you were in the same room as me." Sapnap's eyes closed, looks like he can't hold them open any longer.

Georges eyes were the opposite, watching Sapnap in shock, again, even if it's half of what he expected. It's like a routine now, chill for a day, mental breakdown, chill for a day, some more problems.

"Well, I need sleep." And he left, too. Why is George having so many problems all the time, but maybe it's a good thing. Imagine if Dream threw him out of the house because he would be sick of him being so problematic.

Or maybe the opposite, he'd kill George.

Eyes closed, brain not. Not much sleep was left after another big event that he's going to be thinking about for days. A few nightmares there and there too probably.

He wasn't dreaming at all this night, or any other night, where did the screams even come from?

It's just weird.

His eyes opened again, after some quality sleep that is. He gladly looked around without any soreness in his eyes, Dream wasn't here.

Just some time ago he didn't have to do anything like this, a scan for people in his room.

Once small paranoia was now sky high, he could easily think of a thousand ways of how he could be killed right this instant.

The hunger that was starting to creep up at once was uncomfortably painful, Sapnap can probably hear his stomach from his room.

Soon the hallway came in sight, feelings of braveness washing over him without trying. It is brave going down there without any invites, right?

Either he wasn't fully woken up yet, or he's just become the bravest man alive overnight. There weren't any shakes in his hands nor legs, and he was thinking of Dream, without fear, just very slight disgust to see him.

Even with all of the might going trough him, Dream wasn't downstairs anyways. The gratitude of doing something like that didn't feel complete without some sort of prize.

Somehow, George was hoping for Dream to come downstairs, he had to use this enlight of power. It wasn't everyday he was physically able to go up to the boss of him and say even a little hi.

Ignoring that, he was only feeling brave, not dumb, so he didn't go looking for Dream, he just felt ready in case if there's going to be confrontation.

He perfectly set his little breakfast on the table, and felt the perfectionism in him cheer from the beautiful sight in front of his eyes. The spoon perfect distance away from the bowl and completely straight forward.

As he lifted the spoonful of food up to his parted lips, Dream-like steps echoed right towards him. Looks like there might just be some confrontation after all.

He looked toward the handsome man and smiled at him. Wait, confusion. Did he actually smile at Dream? Maybe he's just finally getting used to the situation.

"Good morning!" Dream said and hopped off to the kitchen. At least he was in a good mood, not dragging down George with his anger or sadness.

"Good morning!" George said back and Dream could hear the bliss and not a single drop of fear or discomfort in his voice. He grinned over to George. George just knew that now that he's in a mood called happiness, Dream will be lifted up with him.

Dream grabbed a sandwich, he always makes too many, and sat in front of George. "You sound happy." Dream said still grinning. Staring in Georges eyes.

"Kinda." And George was obviously the one to break eye contact. Last time he felt this normal was when he was drugged into kissing Dream.

But no, he isn't drugged, this smooth delight feels like it's coming from himself. It can't be that easy to drug someone, all he's ate is just the normal food that would be impossible to have any kind of drug in it. And his water bottle also hasn't been touched by Dream.

"That's cool." Dream stared at him, and George couldn't help but try to see what would happen if he stared back. He won't get kissed, the table isn't that slim, so why not try something so ratchet.

Dream was not someone to break something like eye contact, so now it was a battle, of who will be the one to break first. Georges slow brain of course couldn't catch on to the fact that he's sort of challenging Dream.

"So what was the screaming about?" Dream just smiled, exited to have George engage in a staring frenzee with him. "I don't know, I wasn't even dreaming or anything." George felt like it would be rude to break the contact after this long in, even though it's the opposite in this case.

Let's hope Dream isn't that easily angered in case if George wins.