Chapter 1

Warning: English is not my first language so you'll spot lots of grammatical errors. If you're a grammar nazi, you will be disappointed.

BUT, my beta reader is on the process of editing so the mistake will be fixed chapter by chapter.

For those who haven't read the prologue, let me repeat:

It has a cryptic beginning, you'll find it confusing, Weird, Crazy, but read till the end and your questions will be answered one by one. Including finding out the other side story of those crazy things;) as we all know there's always a side to every story. Then, the book will make more sense to you. Hope you'll give my book a chance.

ALSO, The first few chapters are only meant to let you see their past. So, it's kinda slow and a filler.

Edited by : Jennylovable

**************************************

EVERYONE STARED AT Ellie when she entered the school. She didn't like that. She can't change being the 'nerd' and extremely shy. Their stares make her want to hide behind her books. It intimidates her sometimes and barely reaching 5ft didn't help either. She can't wait to get to her friends.

When she finally reached her classroom, she immediately spotted her friends- Amelia 'Amy' Devlin and Victoria 'Tori' Jameson sitting in the middle row, chatting while facing each other. Unlike her, her friends were the most popular girls in school. They were both athletes and hot too. Amy- the head cheerleader and Tori- part of girls' basketball team. Boys around them shifted nervously from time to time, wanting to get attention. Girls either admired or hated them. Ellie would often wonder why they hung out with her- the uncool nerd with big glasses.

"Hey" she greeted them softly, not wanting to attract attention as she approached them.

"Morning girl! Help me convince Tori that Nick can turn out to be a jerk though he has that cool, quiet facade so she shouldn't trust him." Amy ushered her towards them. Nick is Tori's latest interest. He's geeky yet cute, lean and tall.

"No Ellie ... tell your friend her that Nick is perfect! He's smart and hot at the same time. I mean how much exactly is the chance you find a guy like that with a whole package deal these days" Tori defended him immediately.

"Yeah, right... a player too" Amy scoffed "A whole package deal indeed." Ellie resisted laughing as she was fine with just listening to them have a friendly fight between the two as it was something she's already used to.

"Enough about Nick" Tori glared at Amy then diverted her attention on Ellie "Now why were you late, bad dreams again?"

Ellie sighed "Nightmare "she corrected her. Her friends couldn't understand that having dreams about HIM was more like a nightmare than a mere dream.

"I knew it; it was about him again wasn't it?" Tori narrowed her eyes while Ellie nodded in response. The bell rang just before they persist her to talk about it until she gave in. She was thankful for the bell since her friends were very persistent. The both grunted in annoyance, giving her a look that says it wasn't over just yet. She sighed ignoring them.

When the class starts, she zoned out like every other time she had nightmares. She couldn't help but think about it, their first meeting.

---FLASHBACK---

13 years ago

Ellie wasn't always the shy nerd with glasses as she was now. She was very pretty, that's what everyone told her. She was often used as a model for commercials. Her papa and mama showered her with love. There was a park beside their house where she uses to play there with the other kids. She had lots of friends too.