Chapter55

Edited by Geeky_Turtles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Recap:

"You're so pretty. I've always liked you, you know that?" Kennedy blurted out before slamming his lips down hard on hers making her whine with pain at the impact.

But, she so was so shock that he had the nerve to kiss her and before she had the chance to pushed him away, his body was ripped away from hers making Ellie blinked in shock at everything that was going on.

Then, she saw a huge body looming over Kennedy, his back to Ellie's front, punching him repeatedly. Ellie let out a startled gasp.

"Archer!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Archer," Ellie shouts.

She thought she was shockedwhen Kennedy kissed her but this shocked her even more. Archer appearing out of nowhere and beating the guy up.

She snapped out of her thoughts when Ellie sees that Kennedy was struggling. He fights back, and hits Archer in the jaw. But, Archer held his position and kept hitting him.

Ellie knew that she needed to do something, but she was smart enough to know that it wasn't wise to get in between guys' fight.

She quickly looked around to see the guys staring at the fight. They were either scared or wanted to watch the fight like guys usually do. She often heard her cousin said, 'Guys need to fight off their problems using fists' whenever he got into a fight. She thought it was stupid, but maybe it was true for guys.

If it goes on, Archer could cause severe damage to Kennedy and also get himself into trouble. She was seriously worried for both of them. She saw someone talking to a phone. Ellie hoped they were calling for 911.

"Archer, stop!" she shouts. But, it was obvious that he didn't or wouldn't hear her while he was busy beating Kennedy up. Damn it! What should she do?

"Archer stop or I'm leaving you" she snaps in frustration.

Surprisingly he stills. She held her breath when he let the guy go and stood up.

She gasped when he turned around. He had the wild look in his eyes, so angry with fire.

"No," he growled, "you're mine."

Ellie's eyes widen. She loved it when Archer whispered 'mine' in her ear whenever they cuddled (which is most of the time). But she knew that other people wouldn't understand that. It's not everyday you hear a guy declaring his girl as 'mine'.

From her peripheral vision, she saw the look people gave him, looking at him as if he was literally crazy. She hated it. Archer has always been misunderstood; she even once did the same thing to him. They didn't see the sweet man beneath that tough exterior.

She knows that Archer's not crazy, he's just different. He had said that he'd be strong for both of them. In the same way, she'd be different for him. And she's going to show them all. She isn't going to let Archer suffer alone from all the talks of him being 'crazy'.

Ellie knows they need to get out there, escape from there and go somewhere else. Into Archer's own world where no one could judge him and where she could show him that she love him.

Finally, she said it. She loved him. She's so madly in love with Archer McCarty. The guy who people thinks dangerous but is always so tender with her.