EPILOGUE

Pic: Fell in love with it at first sight. Reminds me of Archer and Ellie.

[PMPB trailer is now available on Youtube]

WARNING : Remember, the only purpose of this epilogue is to show you all how the characters are doing in their lives. Sorry, had to tell you beforehand, yeah sneaky, because the pressure is kind of high since it's like the last of PMPB.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie looked herself in the full size mirror of the master bedroom. She wore a simple yet beautiful black dress. Her hair was up in a neat bun.

She thinks it's appropriate enough for a reunion at their home.

Then, the door opened and Archer came in. Ellie smiled at him from the mirror and watched him stand behind her. He looked so good in the suit he wore. She still can't get used to her beautiful man. Even after 5 years, her heart still melted everytime he's with her.

He wrapped both his arms around her waist and showered her with butterfly kisses from her shoulder to up her ear, making her giggle.

"Do you think I'm overdressed?" she paused as she studied her dress again, "What do you think?"

"Beautiful"

She scowled, "You didn't even look!"

"I did"

Ellie sighed, "Yeah. Your answer is always going to be the same no matter what I wear!"

"Why can't we stay home" he grumbled, tightening his grip. Archer liked to stay at home during most of the free time they have together. Ellie liked that too since she wasn't really good with crowds.

"Well, I'd love that but this is an important reunion. I want to see our friends"

Archer didn't pursue his dream as a fighter as he had responsibilities at Frost Corp. He knew that the property would be his when he turned 21 so he went to college and later earned an MBA instead. If he, the owner, didn't take over the company, it would go downhill and many would lose their jobs. Archer didn't really want this but he knew that he had to carry out his responsibilities.

In the end, he was just glad that he was free from his 'sperm donor'. Besides, he went to spar in his freetime. He now started taking over small things, and he had one trusted friend there who helped him out. Archer may be young but he had a billion dollar company to look after. It tired him out at times. Ellie, for once in her life, didn't want to be the owner of a successful company. She now knows the price to pay. He hardly had time to rest at the beginning but now he's learning to manage his time and adjust himself to his work. She tried her best to soothe him. Archer's still learning and Ellie believes in him. She knows that he'll be able to manage all of it one day.

Ellie had successfully attended a medical college and earned her MBBS. She will still work to earn postgraduate training in the future. She has opened a private clinic with a new friend from college before she really starts on that path.

A few years back, Archer and Ellie decided move in together and so they bought the simple cottage-like house which they currently live in. Of course, Archer made sure to install different kinds of securities after they were moved in.

She snapped out of her thoughts when Archer playfully nibbled her neck,

"Oh no, you don't" Ellie says, knowing exactly what he's trying to do, "You've left enough" she looked pointedly at him.

He gave her a smug look. Ellie noticed the 2 day beard he had on looked delicious on him. Make him look older but in a sexy way.

He took her hand and kissed the finger on which her engagement ring lay.