Chapter 2

Edited by : Jennylovable

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''THERE'S THIS GUY I talked to last night on Facebook and he's our classmate, guess who?"

''Who?" Ellie asked.

''I said guess!"

''Ooh he must be damn special since you're so excited" Tori nods biting her lower lip as if she can't wait to spill it.

''Oh em gee! Is it Ken?" Amy joked as she faked a shrilling girly tone, Tori glared and Ellie hid her smile.

"So not necessary"

"Oh wait!" she said dramatically with a loud gasp "Don't tell me it's JB! I love that little bundle of joy!" This time Ellie couldn't help but giggle.

"You know what? I just gotta love you best friend. You're just soo lovable" Tori replied sarcastically in a monotone and turned towards Ellie. "Ellie?"

"Umm..." She didn't really know any guys' name to guess.

"Ugh! It's Nick! Nick Jones!"

"Come on! That's not even new" which makes Tori pouts at the lack of excitement from her friends.

Ellie listened to her friends, on their way to the lunch room, as Amy and Tori were either talking, fighting or debating while greeting back people now and then in between as usual. She thinks that she's lucky to be blessed with amazing friends and especially since she's finishing school without he-who-shall-not-be named after years of being under the 'King's rule' as he called, more like the tyrant king's rule Ellie thought. He had this tendency to keep everyone under his control, without them putting up a fight.

"Ellie?" a guy called and she turned to see a tall, lean blond walking beside her.

"Yeah?"

''Can I talk to you for a second?"

''Umm. .sure.'' They stopped walking.

''I'm Frankie Mayer" she nods "From the football team" he added with pride in his tone. She nods again politely, she didn't get football so she didn't know him if she's supposed to as suggested by his tone and words.

"So... I wana ask you if you wana go out sometimes"

"Why?" She really doesn't know him so she was shocked.

He laughed nervously, "Because I like you?"

''I like you. Will you go out with me?"

Ellie blinked. This Frankie guy liked her? But, he's not saying that he like 'likes' her. Because, that's not possible. She doesn't want to embarrass herself by thinking so. Maybe he meant as a person. Yeah, that must be it. Play it safe.

''You like me? Wow, you must have a big heart to like someone...instantly'' she was amazed as she had never met him before.

''No. I mean I've known you for a while. Soo want to go out? With me?"

Aww. He's asking her to hang out with him too! Maybe she should. But she doesn't want to go alone. With him. What to do...? Ohhh, Tori and Amy could come along too. But, it would mean she'll be cutting off her friends' study time. They rarely study too so they don't need her to take more of that time.

She frowned "I'm sorry, We're seniors so I think it's wiser to study rather than hanging out with friends" his jaw literally dropped.

''Okay, time to go Ellie'' Tori pulled her away and mouthing to Frankie behind her "Sorry Romeo, obviously not interested.'' Hoping he'll get the message.