NOTICE + ABOUT THE ADS

Hey guys, if you look at my profile or the comments on the last chapter. You'll see why I haven't update yet. 

Recap(Lol)My PC's broken and I put my documents there. Don't know when they'll finish fixing it. I put a question asking if you want me to update or wait for the original as my update won't be as good as the original. I got replies telling me to wait. Your opinion still matters so feel free to tell me what you want.

Unfortunately, ANOTHER problem arise. My friend took video of us at school which is against the rules. The teacher caught us and seize my phone. I'm using my sister's cell. I feel soo lonely.

              ABOUT THE ADS

Yeah, yeah. I know how annoying ads can be. People had been asking me if I'll get profit. So yes. I will.

Let me tell you something, I've been saving up money for pet foundation such as HopeForPaws and others in India(There's lotsss of thin, poor stray dogs which needed to be save).I'm still a student with no job(there are NO PART TIME JOB HERE I KID YOU NOT. You either quit studying and work or finish your studies then work) so it's hard to save up and donate many a month(I love food-_-) so this opportunity is a gift. Please support me. Especially if you are an ANIMAL LOVER. I kinda grew up with uh..money so I live a pretty comfortable life. Not trying to brag I swear but need to point it out to let you guys know you don't need to worry about me abusing this gift.

UPDATE: I already save up more than $100 with the help of you guys. Sad news is bank restrict my account since I'm considered minor😑 so keep on rejecting my request to transfer money(I can't even buy stuffs online unless it is COD) so I'll have to wait a few more monthssss. PS. I found out about Soi dog foundation(Dogs which are to be slaughtered and eat are saved) so I will give most of it there.