Chapter13

Edited by: BombaySapphire

ARCHER WAS GLARING AT Isaac as he approached them. If looks could kill, Isaac would be ten feet deep in the ground by now. Everyone parted for him hastily, scurrying away. No one wanted to be in Archer's way anytime, but when he was pissed, even a fifteen meter distance seemed less. She can't blame them as he looked ready to explode. His features were hardened and he was gritting his teeth so hard Ellie thought he might need an ashtray for all the gritted teeth. He looked like a bull ready to attack as his big body stalked towards them.

Ellie tried to stay strong in her position, resisting the urge to run away. James followed Archer closely to stop him whenever he decided to pounce. She swallowed as he came closer. Isaac stood on his feet and she quickly followed his action. Archer stood right in front of Isaac, standing face to face with him, and stared him down with the couple of inches he had over him. His eyes narrowed silently telling him to f*** off. As if getting the message, Isaac stepped back, his hands up in surrender.

"Didn't know she was taken man",' he said moving back and sent Ellie a quick apologetic look.

Ellie was disappointed that no one tried to protect her from Archer. No one had ever stood in his path when it came to her. She looked miserably at the ground at the thought.

Archer now stood in front of her, covering her body from everyone else's view. His scent engulfed her and she slightly lost focus. Her eyes drifted to his toned chest adored with Pecs when he took off his white shirt. She was ashamed that she couldn't tear her eyes away until he stuffed his shirt over her head and dressed her like a doll. The hem reached above her knees as his tee absorbed her small frame.

"Come", he ordered. She shook her head and stared straight ahead, to avoid his eyes. Her heart began beating fast against her own chest and she felt light thuds. She was angry but smart enough to keep silent.

"Come", he said more firmly and added, "or you won't like the other option", much to her dismay.

"N-No" she stammered nervous more than ever. She saw a movement in her peripheral vision. Archer held his hand out in James' direction, who threw his jacket at Archer's outstretched hand.

Archer suddenly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder making her squeal. He covered the back of her thighs with the jacket as his t-shirt had ridden up.

"Archer, put me down!" She yelled in protest.

He ignored her, turned around and headed toward the door. She kept on hitting his back with both her fists to no victory. He didn't even budge.

"Help!" She shouted yet no one made a move, just sending her pitying looks or secret smiles making her frown deeply.

Does this look fun to them? How so?

"Archer?" She called. He didn't answer her just kept on walking till he reached an expensive looking car. She nearly fell when he put her down as blood rushes back from her head. She tried slapping the big hands that supports her on her waist, key word 'tried'.

"Listen," She poked his chest, "You have no right to carry me out like a caveman. I'm not a baby. I won't let you bully me any longer", she said firmly with finality. It was sure hard to threaten a guy a foot or taller than you.

"Get in", he ordered rudely, ignoring her moment of finality and opened the door.

"I prefer walking", she jutted her chin out stubbornly. He couldn't just manhandle her according to his wish. She wasn't his toy.