Chapter17

EDITED BY: euphoria1594           

''Lower''

''No, move your big ass a bit, dumb jock'' Amy frowned.

''My ass is of perfect size. Don't insult them, bimbo'' Tori glared.

''Then move''

''I can't''

Her friends were at it again. She bet they didn't notice that they nearly sat on her.

They were having a sleepover at Amy's house. They were doing the typical thing- ice-cream, chips, watching movies etc. until Amy informed them of her hot neighbour. She said his body made up for all that he lacked in looks. Their houses were a few distance apart yet his room could be seen from Amy's. Tori decided that they should 'spy' on him.

They were currently crowding the window, waiting for him. Ready as ever to hide if he caught them. She was there because Tori dragged her, saying he could be 'the one' for her which she highly doubted.

''Guys, you won't regret this. You don't want me getting on about his body again'' Amy started.

''Wait, look! The door's opening'' Tori shook them.

''Where? ''

''He's in. Holy damn, you're right! Aww can't see him anymore. He fell on the bed''

''Wait, who's that girl? ''

''Oh. Could be his sister''

''Then why in the hell is his sister stripping! ''

''Duck! ''

They laughed as they crashed on Ellie. They quickly rolled away.

''Sorry, Ellie. You alright? ''

''Yeah. Don't worry about me'' she was glad it was over. She sighed in relief.

They heard Amy's door open before a male voice said, ''Amy, aunt's asking if you want some juice''

''Hey! Don't barge in, arse-face. We'll be down in a minute''

Silence surrounded her before she looked up. The man on the door was staring at her. He was only a few years older than them. He was attractive with his black hair and bright green eyes. Amy and Tori's eyes shifted from her to him, back and forth. Has she seen him before? He felt familiar. Odd.

''What? Why isn't anyone talking? ''Tori, being Tori, broke the silence, ''Oh wait! Don't tell me this is the 'love at first sight' thing. Cool! Never seen one''

''Uh..guys, this is my cousin James. James, Ellie and Tori'' Amy introduced them. James..James. .where-

''Bubbles? '' James questioned and her eyes widened as she gasped.

That's it! The guy she once thought she had a crush on when she was 4 or 5 and followed him around like a puppy. Her neighbour before Archer moved in!

''Jerry? ''

He laughed, ''It's really you! '' Then ran to her and gave a big bear hug, ''Look at you.'' Ellie laughed too.

''Whoa! They already gave each other pet names. Cartoons too! Is all this still part of L.A.F.S thing? ''

''Tori, I don't think this is a L.A.F.S situation'' Amy laughed in amusement.

Ellie pulled back, ''You're in town''

''Never left town. Except for college though.''

''Oh. I never see you''