Chapter26

WARNING: At the end of this chapter, a conversation is held amongst the Kingx. They use pretty crude words. If you're going to be offended then don't read that part. You know boys their age are/talk^^ They're careful with their words around Ellie so you probably don't hear them using it. SO DON'T BE TOO SURPRISE.

X X X X XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X X X X

She doesn't know how but words spread out fast that she and Archer were dating. She went to school early to avoid him. She knew it wasn't the perfect plan but after what happened the other night, she don't think she'll be able to face him.

She met up Isaac at the same place as usual to tell him that she was wrong and he accepted her(though she don't know how). Isaac confirmed that he did. After telling her to act natural and let him lead, she won't be found out. Archer's so bossy, he always force others to do as he pleased anyway so it'll be easy to let him lead. Isaac says that she'd soon wrapped him around her little finger which she highly doubt.

She asked him whether she could tell her friends but he said no. It'd be risky to let anyone else knew.

Just as she closed the locker, a big shadow loomed behind her. A hand was pressed against the locker, caging her. Archer. Her heart starts to pound. She turned yet stared at his chest.

"Good morning" she said softly.

He dipped his head and nuzzled her temple, "Morning" he mumbled against it giving her goose-pimples when his breath hits her ear. It sure was strange that she was talking to Archer without actually arguing. The bruises did formed on his face making him look more hard and dangerous. He wrapped an arm around her waist and led her to class. People were openly staring at them making her blush.

As soon as she entered the class, Archer left her to her seat and went to his.

"Talk" Tori started with her eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean"

"I hope that the talk about you and him are just rumors because it can't be true when you're besties know nothing about it!"

"Um..it's true"

Both of them gasped loudly. Tori looked hurt. While Amy just pouted.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to keep you in the dark. I don't have time to talk to you guys about it"

"When did this happen?"

"Only yesterday"

"I see." She was quiet for a while, " Well, congrats!! Now you're dating one of the finest specimens of the planet!" Tori's expression changed into excitement.

"I thought you don't like him" Amy raised a brow.

"We-well... I realized that I do" she looked down and hoped she'd convince them.

"Don't be silly. We knew that Ellie hadn't realized that she liked him. Now that she does. We should go out to celebrate or something. Oh, I'm so jealous. I mean he's a walking s*x on stick!" Tori rambled.

Ellie flushed red, but only if they know the truth. She realized one thing, her friends thought she liked him all along! How could they!

"How good was he?" Amy asked, "The girls bragging about him being the S god true or what?"

"Amy!"Ellie scolds and blushed as she had heard that title of his before.

"Relax. I was teasing"

She'd been thinking was to act around him. 'Natural' wasn't really the answer. Her mind drifted to that during the whole morning classes. Before she knew it the bell to the last morning class had wrung.