Chapter37

This is kind of side story. I guess^^

Pic : Jane

Xxxxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

Ellie was shopping for groceries. As she looked through the products she heard a fuss at the side. She turned to see Archer backing someone up, the guy paled as he backed up and says something, probably defending himself.

"Oh no" Ellie breaths. That morning Archer had insisted that he'd take her. She should've known something like this would happen.

She quickly walked towards him, "Archer stop" she stood in front of him and pushed against his chest.

"Move" he said.

"No. What did he do?"

"He won't me let have the last pack of gummy bears" he grumbled as he glared at the guy over her head. Ellie gaped up at him.

"B-but" the guy stuttered "I grabbed it first then-"

"Shut it" he snapped.

"Just let him have it, Archer." Ellie sighed. It was like trying calm children fighting over toys.

"But you love them" he frowned down at her.

"You're getting it for me?" she blinked.

"Of course"

Her heart melted right there, at a thought of 6'4 ft man trying to get a candy for her.

Which was crazy. So, Ellie laughed and turned to face the guy. "You can have it" she smiled.

She lifts a finger to stop Archer when he was about to protest. She can't belief she was doing this. It was ridiculous. As the guy went out of the store quickly as possible, Ellie couldn't stop smiling. Her smile got wider as she turned to face Archer. He was sulking. To see a big guy like Archer sulking was kinda.. adorable.

"Come on, let's go that side"

She grabbed his hand and leads him to the B lane.

She stopped when she saw a man. Who looked exactly like James. Maybe, that's him but something was definitely different about him. Maybe his unusual messy hair and dress.

The guy looked..almost nerdy even though he still looked hot in it. His shoulders were hunched. He didn't have that arrogant or confident aura that always accompanied him and he was staring at the girl standing in front of him. His front faced her side. She was looking the back of the packet she held as she talked. The guy stared at her with full adoration.

Ellie realized that she must be the person that James liked. He said about being a different person with her so that girl is definitely her.

Ellie studied the girl, she's pretty tall. Her long brown tied back in a high ponytail. She wasn't model pretty like Tori or Amy. Nevertheless, she's just gorgeous. There's just something about her. She wore dungry with a white shirt underneath.

As if feeling Ellie's eyes on her, the girl turned and raise a brow when she spotted them.

Ellie blushed when she realized what she was doing, "Um..sorry. Hi, James" she greets shyly.

"H-hi" he stuttered making her blinked in confusion. Wow.

"Oh. You guys know each other?" She smiled warmly at Ellie.

"We're fr-"

"We're acquaintance" Archer interfere making her head snapped up to him in confusion.

"Really?" the girl blink. "Wait. You guys look familiar. Oh, I'm Jane by the way" she held out her hand.

"I'm Ellie" Ellie shook her hand and Archer introduce himself too.

"Hey, I know you guys!" She said after they said their names.

"Really?" Ellie asked.

"Yeah. One we used to be classmate back in KG and middle schools"

"Wait, you're that Jane Clare?" Ellie asked. Jane Clare was famous back then. A tomboy. She was the bravest girl Ellie knows. Even the boys were afraid of her. Then, she remembered another thing. Before Archer moved, James was always with Jane. Hiding behind her as he did now.

"Yeah, Jane DeMan" she grinned. Her brown eyes on her. "You're still so pretty" she gushed making Ellie feel like a small girl and blushed once again.

"And Archer, you've grown a lot! I see you're finally with her" she laughed making Ellie wondered what she was talking about. "Well, we have lots to prepare for my birthday. So, we better get going. Well, if you guys are 'friends' of James" She emphasized the word.

"Jane" James grumbled behind her.

"You may come along. You may ask 'him' the date and address. So, bye! Come on, J"

James followed her, when they reached the door, James turned his head at Ellie and Archer. He grinned cockily and gave them a wink. The arrogant James. Ellie had no clue what all that was about.

"Archer.." she trailed.

"James shows Jane that he's still the same boy she knew. Pathetic" Archer said with amusement.

"Is he?"

"No freakin' hell. All an act. He enjoyed her fussing over him" he laughs.

"She invites us to her birthday right away" she points out.

"She thought that he didn't have friends"

"But he's got us" she blurted out, "I mean you..and the kingsx" she corrects herself. Was she their friend?

"Us" Archer squeeze her hand, assuring her.

"But, why did he do it?"

"He's Fu*ked up" Ellie gets that Archer won't say anything more, "You done here?"

"Yeah"

"Let's go"

JAMES CARRIED THE bag as he trailed behind Jane. "Why'd you do that"

"Now, you'll have two more friends" Jane said cheerfully, "Then I won't have to worry about you so much."

"But I have you"

"James" she looked at him, "I can't be with you at school anymore so I can't help but worry about you. You'll be so lonely if you keep on being this shy"

"Really?"

"Really" Jane smiled at blushing James. She still can't believe that James isn't popular at school. He's sooo hot. Something must be wrong with the girls in the other section, how could they refrain themselves from jumping on him! She definitely had a difficult time. Don't go there, girl. He's like your little brother.

He doesn't think about girls. She wondered what she will do when his sexuality is wakening and realized how hot he really is. Will he leave her? He might. After all, she hadn't change much. She's still Jane DeMan. He'll like those girls with generous chest area and arse like most boys do. But, for now. He's all hers.

"We better get going" she grabbed his hand and lead him home.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

An:What do you guys think of this chap^^ or Jame and Jane