Chapter40

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxx

As James and Ellie walked in, it was crowded. Dangerous looking man kept staring at her on the way which made her feel uncomfortable. James placed a hand high on her back and had a serious look on his face probably to stop those men from staring at her.

He leads her on opposite side of the rink towards a small pathway which was guarded by two big men. James said something to them then allowed them to pass. Ellie knows exactly where they're heading. The locker room. Where Archer had kissed the sense out of her. She still blush at the thought.

"Where are we going?" she asks to pretend that she doesn't have a clue.

"To the locker room" James smirked. He knew! Of course he did, he was there. "The guy would probably want his lucky charm"

Ellie blinked, "But I don't have it" that makes James laughed.

"You'll get what I meant soon"

As soon as they reach the closed door, James ushered her in, "I'll be waiting out her"

"Why?" she frowned

"He's all pump up. And I don't want to witness..things"

"I see" Ellie says but she really doesn't. So, James closed the door behind her.

Ellie noticed that the room was empty. James must've made a mistake. She steps in farther. Or Archer could be in her shower. That made her stop her tracks.

She inhaled sharply when her front was suddenly pressed against the locker.

She had a familiar feeling about the hard body that pressed on her back.

Archer.

His arms caging her and his face pressed into the side of her neck.

"You smell so good" he purred sending tingles down her spine and her breath caught in her throat.

No. He smelled good. All male. Archer sounds and acts..different. She now gets what James meant when he says that Archer's pumped up. Should've warned her better.

She pushed back against him, wanting to face him, "Archer, wait"

"Remember what I said the last time when we were in here?"

"Ye-yes" she licked her sudden dry lips, "Does it involve any pain?"

"Hmm" his voice was husky making her shiver, "A little"

She yelp. She doesn't like pain!

He chuckles before growling in her ear, "And you can't escape"

Then, he kissed the pulse of her neck making it pumped faster. Her breath again slowed as he suckled hard making her toes curl. It sends weird tingling at that place and in her tummy. It was the same thing he did as the night he had warned her and the same position too. She now gets what he's doing. As she squirmed he wrapped on strong arm around her waist, stopping her movements.

"Wait" it came out soft and weak making his body pressed tighter against her back. She wasn't sure she meant it. It stings a little so she whimpered. He pulled his mouth back and licked there. Her fist clenched at that feeling. It was suddenly warm in there and the only sounds she could hear was her soft breath and his rugged ones.

"Taste like fucking mine" he growled before he turned her around. She studied the big man towering her as his eyes fixed on the place he kissed for a moment before he had a smug look on his face.

Their eyes locked, "Archer, you okay?" she asked as his eyes looked so..wild. Like he was high on something.

"Yeah. Pumped up" he gently stroked side of her neck. She guessed it was normal for fighters.