Chapter15

A/N: REMEMBER, They're kids 10 years ago and kids copy everything they hear without knowing what it means.

XxxxxxcxxxxxcccxxxxxxxxxxxxcxcxX

10 years ago.

ELLIE WAS GLAD WHEN she heard from her parents that Archer was going to move away. She smiled all the way to school. Finally, she was going to be free.

During lunch break, Anna went back to class after having her lunch. Some of the students werr already there, playing and running around. Just as she approached her seat, Archer tugged on her pigtail.

''Hey''

Just as she turned to face him, someone bumped on her back. She lose her balance and shut her eyes as she fell on him.

When she opened her eyes, Archer was staring at her with wide eyes. Their lips touched! She gasped and sat up, straddling his tummy.

''Archer, I'm so s-sorry!'' Anger filled his eyes as he glared at her with accusation in his eyes. She was so scared that she quickly rolled away from him.

''I-I didn't mean to! It was an accident''

The students surrounded them, ''How dare you try to rape me? '' Archer started.

''Rape you!?'' Ellie said in horror and the class start murmuring. The girls looked at her with accusation in their eyes. The girls agreed whatever Archer said. And the boys would agree out of fear.

''Yes, me. A pure, innocent saint!''

Ellie was surprised, she resist the urge to point out the things she learnt from church about saints. And she don't think Archer was one.

''I'm sorr-''

''You have to take responsibility''

''Yes! Yes, I will take it''

''Good''

"The only way to do that is if you take vows" James said.

Acher frowned before nodding ''James, go get a bible''

''Okay''

''You'' he points at a random boy, ''Go take the table cloth''

He quickly did as he says. Archer eyed him carefully when the boy neared her. As he tried covering Ellie's head with the veil, Archer pushed the boy away with a frown. He took the cloth and covered her himself. He didn't like the boy near Ella.

Ellie didn't know what was going on so she blinked up at him. James returned with the bible.

''Let's start'' Archer commands arrogantly. James stood in front of them.

''Archer McCarty, will you accept Ellie Hart as your mate, to belong to you forever. Providing her with food during mating seasons. Protecting her and caring her, sharing all the toys you treasured and gummy worms'

''Yes'' Archer said and her eyes widened. What is this she thought. Belonging to him? It's not a wedding as she'd been to one so a vow?

''Ellie Hart. Will you accept Archer McCarty as a mate, belonging to him. Accepting no other food from other males than his during mating season. Letting him protect you and caring you, accept all the things he give you and share him your gummy worms''

'What? But-''

''You said you'll take responsibility. First, rape then now you cheat''

''Sorry. Yes, James'' she said quickly. She did rape him after all. She didn't really know how raping works but they said that she raped him. So, it must be true.

Archer smiled widely at her. She was taken aback. An angel. It was the first time she saw him smiling so cheerfully and it was directed at her! And he rarely smile. Only the mocking smiles he'd shown. She wondered why this vowed make him smile like that. Did it pleased him?

''I now pronounce you' James interrupted her thoughts, ''Uhh-um-" he frowned, thinking "Mates! Yeah, mates- Archer and Ellie''

His friends clapped and the whole class joined just to please them.

Archer pulled her by the veil towards him. He stared at her while he says to the class, ''I marked her''

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X
FAQ.
Q. What tf happened up there? Are they wolves? How does a kid knows those things?
= No. They are not wolves. Just normal kids. Kids say or copy whatever they see or watch. You'll see the back story, what's going on and how they know those words after chapter40(can't reveal the exact chapterXD) where one of the characters reveal it.

This type of child vow or marriage actually happened to my best friend back in the kg. The big girls in the neighborhood suggested it as they thought it'd be funny . The vow was different of course lol. They even give each other a peck on lips. We just laughed like crazy whenever we talk about that. Too bad they aren't couples anymore.

A/n: This original chapter is a bit long so I have to cut in in 1/3rd.

THANKS FOR THE READ.