Chapter63

EDITED BY : kagamina

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isaac's friend stood beside her, eyes fixed on the rink with his arms folding in front of his chest.

That's when Ellie knew he was unguarded and it was time for her to make a move.

She did the first thing that came to her mind, she quickly kicked him at the back of his knee as hard as she can, making him grunt as he fell down on one knee.

Ellie took that chance and darted to the right, running past him. She saw where Archer headed and decided to go there.

She saw people looking weirdly at her but not that interested, probably assuming lovers' fight.

When she saw the narrow aisle between the two rows of seat, she ran there and turned left when she reach the back, to the space between the seat and the wall, which leads to the fire exit and a hallway leading to the locker room.

As she continued to run, she gets the feeling that she was being chased.

'Faster!' she chants as she tried do so, that's when she saw Archer at a distance, approaching the hallway, she was relieved,

'Archer!' he couldn't hear her due to all the other fans shouting for him, trying to touch him, she needs to get closer as he's only a few feet away now.

'Almost there' she almost pass the exit, she knew that she was going to make it, a smile almost formed on her face.

That's when things go wrong, strong arms wrapped around her waist and she was yanked towards the exit.

"No!" she cried,

"You little bitch" the guy growled near her ear, they were outside the side building,

"Let me go" Ellie shook her body wildly, trying to break free, she almost reached him!

Only a few feet away but she failed, tears welled up her eyes, not because she was afraid but because she knew she failed Archer and he was going to get hurt. They're going to shoot him!

"You're too late" the guy laughed but Ellie can't stop trying to break free of his hold because she was disgusted. Of him. She didn't want him to touch her. One of the guys who desperately try to destroy Archer.

And probably succeeded.

"Stop it" he yanked her hair with his free hand making Ellie cried out, "You don't want me ruining you're pretty face so shut the fuck up"

Ellie can't move anymore in the position he put her. She won't try to move because she doesn't care anymore. It's too late so she doesn't care what they do to her.

All she knows is that she didn't keep her own word. She failed him. She closed her eyes in pain, praying that Archer would get help.

"Took you long enough, Alex" Ellie heard a familiar voice, making her eyes snapped open.

"Kane?" she asked, surprised as heck.

What's going on! Why is Kane here and what did he meant by that?

"Kane" the guy holding her growled and wrapped his hand around her neck, the hand he previously used to held her in place by wrapping it around her waist, which wasn't too tight but uncomfortable enough to breath.

"You're late" Alex laughed crazily, "Our guys already did it! You can't save your Archer now!"

Ellie was relieved to know that Kane was on their side. He's definitely not someone you want as your enemy. He got the deadly vibe around him. She felt guilty for doubting him for a moment.