Chapter27

Hey, guys! I'm in such a good mood. Why? The class went to resort yesterday and the boys played water polo. Get it? Hope my crush won't ever read this or he'll know i was checking out his HOT bod:) Forever burnt in my eyes lol

I'm giving you guys 2 chapter today! 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"How did it go?" Isaac asked her.

"Um... It's going quiet well. I think." Ellie replied tentatively.

"Tell me what you did with him."

"He took me out during lunch. And my friends joined us the day before yesterday."

"What happened last week at the diner was definitely a good sign."

"Really?"

"Yeah" he smiled, "Did he take you home after school?"

"No. We say our farewells at the gate. He goes opposite direction."

"Really?" His eyes widen, "Did he mention why?"

"Not really." The thought had never crossed her mind before, what could Archer be up to?

"Then ask him today why he doesn't go straight home," Isaac instructed her, "But not where he's going."

"What's the difference?"

"The second one makes you sound too clingy the first one makes you sound..." he trailed off as though insearch of the exact word, "Just uh...less clingy?" he grinned.

She didn't really get what he said but maybe that's why he's smarter. "You're so smart!" She exclaimed.Remembering the cause of their planning, she spoke. "Well, about your sister. Where will I start my research? I've already been to his home."

He grew silent for a moment. "Just win his heart first then it'll be easier to start"

"Okay." She shrugged, better to leave the planning up to him.

--

Ellie absentmindedly bit the tip of her pencil as she rechecked her answers. She didn't spot a mistake so she submitted her paper and went out of class. As she was walking out, she glanced back to see the frustrated expressions on her classmate's faces, then Tori who was glaring at the paper as if willing laser beams to shoot out of her eyes and destroy the offending paper. Tori hated math. Since the rest of the class was still occupied with the math paper, Ellie decided to seat herself on a bench outside the building and wait for them. Leaning against the back support, she closed her eyes and contemplated her next course of action. She would have to come up with a new plan in order to carry out Isaac's latest set of instructions.

Sounds from the left roused her from her reverie; Ellie turned her head and was surprised to see James standing nearby with a new girl in his arms. He smirked down at her cockily as she responded in kind with a sultry smile all the while caressing his chest flirtatiously. She rose up on her toes and kissed him heatedly before they eventually broke apart. The unknown girl walked away and Ellie swore she saw James' eyes trained on the girl's behind as he watched his flavor of the day leave. As the girl disappeared from view, James turned and made his way to where Ellie sat. He saw her?

"Hey there," He greeted. "I heard you had a test. Was it difficult?"

"Um... Not really." Ellie replied hesitantly.

"Right, why did I bother asking that? You're a ne- I mean genius." James immediately corrected himself. He gave her his trade mark smile, probably to cover his mistake.