Chapter 3

Heeseung's pov

"I'm kinda hungry, are you guys hungry?", I asked while caressing my grumbling stomach.

"Me too, let's order kimbap or tteokbokki, but we might have to call the manager or someone else, we can't take it ourselves when the food arrives", Jay said, grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

"But manager-nim said he has something to do with the other staffs, all of them are busy", said Sunghoon.

"Oh um...I'll just ask them", I said. After ordering, I dialed Mr. Choi's phone number.

"Hello Mr. Choi, there will be a delivery guy sending our foods, can you or someone get it for us?.......okay thanks, Mr. Choi", then I hung up.

"They will?", Jungwon asked.

"Yeah, we'll wait"

_

Nara's pov

"Of course, you're welcome"

I was actually chilling on my place, nothing to do when suddenly Mr. Choi called me. I thought he wanted to give me my first task but turns out he wants me to grab some orders and send it to Enhypen. I understand because he's busy with his other staffs. It's my first day, I have to be good.

I'm LAZY to go out but for Mr. Choi, I will. At least I have something to do besides exploring or sitting here nothing to do. I brought my handbag and went out from the building. I sat at the front bench and opened instagram on my phone. Nothing much, just some random daily postings...

A few minutes later, the delivery guy came. I was shocked to see....

WAIT THERE'S A LOT OF FOOD WTH? Does enhypen have a big stomach or what? How can I take all of these?

"Um there's a lot...it's okay I'm build different just give me all", I said as the delivery guy chuckled. What? I'm telling the truth, I'm stronger than The Rock.

"Thank you", I bowed as the delivery guy started his bike and drove away.

Relax, I'll just accept the faith that it's my responsibility in my first day of work. I have to give them good expectations.

I walked back inside the building and slowly went upstairs to the studio. Okay, now where's studio? Aish my hands are starting to hurt...okay it stings. I took a deep breath and continue my steps until someone called my name.

"Nara? Why are you carrying all of this all by yourself? Let us help you", a guy with undercut hair said. He immediately carried half of the foods.

" Nara, I'm Jay, and he's Heeseung", Jay said. I looked at Heeseung, oh he's the one I will be working with.

"We didn't expect for you to take it for us, sorry", Jay said and bowed politely.

"Here" I looked at Heeseung to give him the other plastic. But unfortunately, my heart stops for a second when I realised that he was staring at me.

"Uh, Heeseung?", I asked as he snapped out of his thought.

"O-Oh I'm very sorry", he said and and immediately took the plastic from my hand. Well that's weird....why are his cheeks red?

"Thank you Nara, see you later", Jay smiled and waved at me. I chuckled and waved him back.

Heeseung bowed and turns around, following Jay. I stood there like a statue as their figure started to fade away from my sight. I put my hand on my chest to feel my heartbeat that is suddenly going fast.

"Yah, what's wrong with me?"

_

Heeseung's pov

What is wrong wrong with me?

What makes me feel like this? When I see her, makes me nervous....even though I only saw her twice today. It happened TWICE.

The eye contact we made, feels different to me.....

Heeseung, she's your makeup artist okay, don't think of anything about her.

"Heeseung hyung, what's wrong?", Jay asked while we're on our way to the studio.

"Nothing, I'm just....tired", I scratched the back of my head while looking down.

"Really? Or is it because of Na--hmph!", he was about to finish his sentence but I quickly cover his mouth.

"NONO, let's just go, the others must be waiting for us", I said and walked away leaving him.