Chapter 9

Nara's pov

"Okay thank you, Mr. Choi and Mrs. Jo", I bowed and went towards the entrance. It's time to go home. I looked around looking for a taxi but eventually, a motorbike stopped in front of me.

At first, I didn't recognize the suspicious guys who's riding the bike. As soon as he opened his helmet, I smiled and went towards him.

"Yeonsang-ah!", I ran and hugged him.

"Hi Naranie. Since your phone is broken, I'm concerned if something happens to you so I decided to buy you a new phone because why
not?", Yeonsang said while shrugging his shoulders and smiled.

"Awh thank you", I pouted and take the box of Samsung Galaxy S Series.

"Let me take you home. Since I'm already here. Are you okay ride the bike?", he said before taking out another helmet from his seat.

"I'm okay with it", I nodded.

"Come here", he helped me with my helmet. After that, he patted my head.

I chuckled due to his sudden movement. I shoved the new phone inside my bag. Yeonsang must be the one who paid for the phone, like he's the one who can afford, not mom lol.

"Let's go shall we?", he asked as I nodded and hopped on his huge motorbike.

Heeseung pov

All of us packed our things and got ready to go to our dorms. I was placing all the bags at the back of the van until I saw Nara with a tall guy. I lost my focus, I just stared at them both, they looked so close. Who is he? Is he her boyfriend? No of course not she isn't allowed to date anyone now....

"Hyung are you okay?......oh", Sunghoon came and stopped when he realized what I was staring at.

"Who do you think he is?", I simply asked.

"Think positively, hyung. He must be one of her relatives, or her closest friend, let's get in the van", he replied and held both of my shoulders. I nodded and followed him inside the van.

What if they're dating? Aish stop it Heeseung come on!
I sighed while massaging my head. Why should I think about her? It's her life.

_

Back to previous pov

"How's your work?", Yeonsang asked as I swallowed the popcorn and turned my head facing him.

"Fine, everyone's friendly there, even the idols. They treated me like I'm their friend", I said while smiling proudly.

"Good, make sure to let me or Yuri know if they bullied you", he said making me laugh.

"Alright boss", I said and saluted in front of him.

"Are you busy tomorrow?", he asked while his eyes are focusing on the tv screen.

"Yeah, the enha's have their photoshoot tomorrow, I think I have to sleep early today", I said.

"Oh okay I think I should get going now", he replied and went to the sink to wash his hands.

"Yeonsang, I think you should stay here for one night, it's almost midnight, and it could be dangerous out there, you can stay at the guest room", I said and opened the guest room door.

"Yeah you're right, thank you Nara, goodnight", he winked and went inside the guest room.

Meanwhile....

Author's pov

"Hyung-ah, it's okay, you know it's against the rules", Sunno said while yawning.

"Hm, I know, but it isn't going to stop me from overthinking about it. It's just I don't want her to get fired", Heeseung said while looking at the white concrete ceiling.

"But I've thought about it to, I saw them hugging, he even gave her a box", Ni-ki said as he got hit by Sunghoon.

"You will make him overthinking even more", Sunghoon whisper yelled at Ni-ki.

"I heard it Sunghoon-ah, I've thought about it before we got inside the van", Heeseung said while letting out a slight sigh.

"I think you guys should stop talking about her, especially Heeseung. If your mind is distracted by those negative thoughts, it will effect your mental health", Jake said while the others agreed with his words.

"It's okay Heeseung-ah, let's just go to sleep, your brain is tired to think of anything right now", Jay said while snuggling on his bedsheets. Then he frowned when he saw Ni-ki got out from his bed.

"Yah, Ni-ki where are you going?", Jay asked.

"Heh, he probably wants to sleep on the sofa again.....", Jungwon said and sighed, never forget that Ni-ki doesn't like his bed.

"Hehe, bye bye~", Ni-ki cutely said and laid on the sofa.

Heeseung just sighed and accepted Jake and Jay's words. Why does his heart felt this way? He has never felt this way since he debuted. Sometimes, he thought that he tried to hide his feelings but forget that his eyes can speak....