Chapter 22

Sunoo's pov

"We all knew that too hyung", I chuckled as he gave me a questioned look.

"You guys...did?", he asked.

"Yes, of course. It's obvious that you like her, she--", I didn't get to finish my sentence when he covers my mouth.

"Yah, slow your voice down, someone might hear us!", he whisper yelled.

"Okay, okay fine. Well, the day Nara got hurt, you're the one who looks very worried even though it's just a minor injury, you totally gave all of us a hint hyung", I said while chuckling.

"I.....did? Who else knows about this?", he raised his voice.

"Um, Mr. Choi, Mrs. Jo, all the other members, and also.......the manager", I whispered and the last sentence.

"What?!", he yelled as I covers his mouth.

"Relax, manager-nim said, we are ALLOWED to FALL IN LOVE, but NOT ALLOWED to DATE", I said as his face relaxed.

"Aish, I thought he's going to kick me out from the group. But if you all know, promise me to never give a hint to Nara that I like her", he said as I nodded and raised out my pinky.

Nara is very lucky because there is someone handsome and good who like her. But, does Nara likes Heeseung?

_

Timeskip...

Jiyeon's pov

I stepped into the classroom feeling very nervous. I hope some of them are willing to be friends with me. I saw a group of students in the classroom making me even more nervous. Once I arrived in front of the class, everyone looked at me. I took a deep breath and began to introduce myself.

"H-Hello, my name is Jiyeon, I'm new......and I hope we can get to know each other", I said as a red hair girl came towards me.

"Jiyeon huh? Hm nice name, take a sit besides the class nerd", she rudely says as she pointed out a boy wearing round glasses.

The girl looked like a thug. She also wore a tight shirt and a short cloth. The shape of her chest is very clear, with makeup that is 10 inches thick. Is that allowed?

"What are you waiting for? Go on", she smirked as I nodded and went to the seat besides the nerd.

I turned my head towards the man. He look down in embarrassment and didn't even look at me. I decided to spoke to him.

"H-Hey, I'm Jiyeon, you?", I politely asked as he slowly brings his head up and looked at me.

His eyes are beautiful. To me, I think he's attractive, his face is perfect.

"I-I'm Sanghoon", he said then quickly focusing back on his book. I smiled and turned my head towards the back . It's a girl with a short hair, she looks like a tomboy. It looks like she's chewing something, maybe bubblegum?

"What are you looking at?", she said blankly.

"O-Oh hi, what's your name?", I asked.

"Yujun", she answered and wear her earphones. I sighed and turned my body.

Then, the lecturer came as everyone stands up and bowed.

"Okay, now take out your assignment, I'll check it one bye one. Plus, there's a new student right? Where is she?", the lecturer said as I raise my arm.

"Oh there you are, I'm Mrs. Jeon. You must be Jiyeon right? Everyone treat her kindly okay! Jiyeon, if someone bullies you, make sure.....to let me know", she said as I nodded.

Then, the class begins.....

_

Timeskip

I waited for papa to arrive at the bus stop. I've been waiting for almost an hour. The sky looks dark, later it might rain. I took out my smartphone when I heard it ring. A message from mom appeared.

"Mom, dad and your brother going outstation, you go back with a uncle, friend, boyfriend, or anyone, don't go home, if I let you sit there, the house will be horrible", said the message displayed on the phone screen. I'm disappointed.....why are they willing to do this? Do they hate me that much?

Out of blue, a pouring rain appears from the sky making me sit at the bus stop and sighed. I wiped my tears and decided to call someone. I know who, Nara. I dialed her number.

Nara: Hello?

Me: Hello Nara, are you free?

Nara: Not much, I'm just helping them cleaning some things, why?

Me: D-Do you mind if you pick me up? At the bus stop near the college.

Nara: Silly, I haven't got my licence yet, how am I suppose to pick you up?

Me: I-I'm not joking, my family left me to go on outstation, can you please help me?

Nara: They what? Oh my god...I'm so sorry. It's okay I'll asked someone who can bring me there. Just stay there okay? Don't go anywhere, it's raining and dangerous...

Me: Okay, bye.

Then I hung up. I checked on the time on my phone screen. It's 7:48 p.m. Then suddenly, my phone shuts down. I quickly checked on my bag, I didn't bring my powerbank aish...

I took a deep breathe....

Out of blue, a group of students ran towards the bus stop. They looked like the same college as me.... All of them looked at me making my expression changed. They doesn't look friendly....

"Oh hey newbie"