Chapter 55

Author's pov

All the enhypens are doing the rehearsal perfectly. Heeseung can't keep his eyes off Nara. It makes him more energetic to practice when she's around. It's like she's his angel.

Suddenly Jungwon's makeup artist came. Heeseung felt relieved that Nara is not alone now, poor Nara because no one here wants to get near her.....Heeseung looks away and focus on the dance. He's so happy that he can remember the step easily.

Then suddenly a guy came to Nara and Yuna. He's wearing a red cap so Heeseung can barely see him. He somehow felt jealous about the guy approaching Nara, but he decide to think positive and focus on his rehearsal....

_

Back to Nara's pov

"Hi....Nara right? Do you remember me?", a guy wearing a red cap spoke. As soon as I know who he is, I gasped.

"....Chanyeol....?", I said as he smiles and nodded. How's he here? Is he stalking me? Did he follow everywhere I go? What Nara no that's nonsense....

"I haven't seen you for 1 month, I miss you though", he said as I chuckled nervously. It's only 1 month....

"I couldn't find your number....did you blocked me...?", he asked making me freeze.

"W-what....n-no of course not", I stutter. What? Why did you stutter ugh Nara!

"Hm that's weird....", he said while opening his phone.

"W-well maybe you accidentally deleted my number.....", I said while biting my lips nervously.

"Well that can be true, and if it is....can I have back your number?", he asked as I gulped.

"No!", I raise my voice making him frown.

"No....what I mean is no I don't remember my phone number so....sorry", I chuckled embarrassingly.

"Then give me your pho-",

"I left it somewhere....where no one could find it....", I said.

"Then....what's in your pocket?", he said. Oh shoot you're 100% dumb Nara! That was a bad idea!

"I....uh....I.."

"Are you avoiding from me?", he asked making my eyes widens.

"No....o-of course not....", I looked down, thinking what should I do.

"Then why are you stuttering?", his face became serious.

"Nara? Who is he? Who are you sir?", Yuna spoke.

"No one, lemme talk to her for a second", Chanyeol said and grab my arm. He brings me toward somewhere while I was struggling to get out from his grip.

"Let me go you freak!", I tried to ask people for help, but there's no one in this area. Everyone is busy working at the backstage....I don't want to scream for help or otherwise people will think I want some attention....

"What do you want?", I yanked his hand away.

"Why did you blocked me?", he asked, looking straight into my eyes, he looks creepier than the minecraft creeper.

"I had some reasons, why would I block you o-on purpose?", I said. Aish stupid, why did you stutter?

"Your face tells that you're lying....", he said.

"I'm going", I said and was about to walk away until he grabs my hands harshly and went towards somewhere.

He pinned me against the wall and glared at me.

"What's wrong with you....? Why? It's not a big deal....", I said....the atmosphere is so creepy right now...

"I would go easy on you if you give me the reasons....but you didn't so....", he smirks making me gulp. What's gotten into him?

"Why are you here?! Are you stalking me?! Are you a psychopath?!", I said struggling to get out from his grip.

"Well....maybe....", he brings his face closer and our lips was about to touch.

"Yah! Stop it!", I couldn't kick him because he's locking me up.

I breathe heavily and try my best to get out from his grip.

"I've been waiting this for a long time....", he went closer to my face, his face now are only few inches away....

A tear fell as I squint my eyes....there's no hope...

Until suddenly Chanyeol got pushed hard until he fell on the ground. The person who pushed him is......

.....Heeseung....?

Heeseung began to punch him many times making me shocked.

"Nara are you okay?", Jungwon asked as the others are also here.

Heeseung continues to punch him.

"Heeseung, stop now", Sunghoon said, trying to calm him down but he won't stop.

"Heeseung stop please...", Jungwon pulled Heeseung and lock his arms.

"Since the first day I met you, I know you have some bad intention, you pervert punk!", Heeseung yelled, this is the first time I see him like this.

"W-who...are you? W-why are you so p-protective.....you probably h-have some bad intentions too.....", Chanyeol smirks.

"Shut up...or I beat you harder...", Heeseung glare at him.

"Who are you to Nara? You ruined....my chance to...touch her...", he said making me gasped.....is this who he really is....?

"What did you say?", Heeseung's face became more angrier.....

"You're probably nothing to her....", Chanyeol said.

"I'm her boyfriend"