Chapter 43

Nara's pov

I slowly opened my eyes and felt something heavy on my head. I moved my head a bit caused the person to move. It's Heeseung. I was shocked and blushed. I slept on his shoulder and he slept on my head.

"I'm sorry for waking you up", I said as he mumbles 'it's okay' while rubbing his eyes.

"We're here, let's get out now", said the driver as all of us take our bags and walked out from the van. I felt relieved while stretching my body. The scent of the nature makes me very calm. Everyone had gone inside except me, Heeseung and some other staffs.

"Nara, are you going anywhere after this?", Heeseung asked.

"Hmm not really, I don't have any plans, why?", I replied. He scratched back of his beck shyly.

"Um, do you mind if you have dinner with us? At our dorm if you're comfortable", he asked.

"Hmmm sure! I would love to! I want to help you guys cook!", I said happily.

"Yeah that a great idea but.....we've ran out of food supplies....", he said

"It's okay, we can buy some", I said.

"Really? Right now? Aren't you tired?", he asked.

"I'm serious, I can go by myself too", I said and chuckled.

"I'll go with you, I'll inform the others and take one of the bodyguards with us", Heeseung said as I nodded. He ran inside the building while I waited patiently outside.

After a few minutes, he came wearing a cap and a black mask. He's holding another cap and a mask.

"Here, wear this so people don't recognise us", he said while giving me the mask and the cap. I nodded and wore them.

"Let's go", Heeseung said as we went towards a car.

"Which market do you want to go?", the bodyguard asked.

"Maybe the nearest one. XXX market maybe", Heeseung replied as the bodyguard starts his engine and began to drive. We arrived at the market after 5 minutes. Me and Heeseung walked out from the car and went inside the market. We went into the food supplies area.

"Let's buy kimchi too", I said and searched for kimchi.

"Here, which size to you want?", he asked while showing me two packet of kimchi. One packet are larger than the other one.

"Let's take the bigger one, it's enough for us", I said as he nodded and placed it inside the basket.

_

Heeseung's pov

I followed everywhere Nara goes. She have a very good taste in foods. She knows what's better. And that's why I like her.....I mean I love her...ugh focus Heeseung!

Suddenly someone greeted Nara as both of us turned our attention to the person. It's an old lady.

"Young lady....do you mind if you you grab that cereal for me?", the old lady asked.

"Oh sure!", Nara quickly respond as she struggles to grab the cereal. I chuckled and without any hesitation, I lifted her up caused her to flinch. She managed to grab the cereal and gave it to the old lady.

"Thank you......you two are a sweet couple....", the old lady said as we look at each other and blushed.

"Okay let's search for tteokbokki", she said, trying to avoid the awkward scene.

"Sorry if I make you uncomfortable earlier", I spoke.

"No it's okay, I really want to help the old lady, and thank you for helping me hee~~", she said cutely making my heart melts....she's so cute.

"Hee?", I questioned

"Yes, can I call you that?", she said.

"Sure, I would love that", I said and smiled as he tried to hide her tomato face.

"Okay hee~, I think we're done now let's pay", she said as I nodded as we went towards the cashier.

"Are you both husband and wife?", the middle-aged female cashier asked.

"Uh no", Nara replied.

"Do you guys have any kids? You guys bought lots of supplies", the cashier asked again.

"N-no we don't have any children", I said while smiling awkwardly.

"Then what are y'all relationship?", the cashier asked again.

"Uh...friends...?", Nara said. Ouch that hurts.

"Aish teenager these days.....", the cashier shook her head as we both chuckled nervously.

I don't really sure about my relationship with Nara....are we still just like a normal friend.....?