Chapter 12

Mr. Choi's pov

"Tell me Jiyeon, what happened?", I asked, waiting for her response.

"Well, I was just playing with her, she take it too seriously and got mad for no reason, it really hurts....", she said and pouted.

"It's okay, once I know the whole story, I can fire her immediately", I simply said.

"Yah Choi, do you think Jiyeon's telling the truth? We have to hear Nara's explanation too. Even though she's your niece, you shouldn't do this for her own good", Jo said, making me sigh.

"Alright then, let's see who's fault", I said and grabbed the soju.

"Um, Mr. Jo....I'm telling the truth.....can't you see what she'd done to me? It's her fault....but I can forgive her...", Jiyeon said and pointed at her injured nose.

"She's lying", a voice spoke making me turn my body towards the figure who's leaning on the door.

"Sorry for interrupting, but I was there, you saw me right?", Sunjae, our styling assistant said as I slightly nodded.

"I was a witness to the incident, I can't stand with Jiyeon's behavior anymore. I will tell you everything", Sunjae said making all of us frown accept Jiyeon. Then, I waited for Sunjae to continue.

"I heard it all earlier. To be honest, Nara was just sweeping all the confetti on the floor, suddenly Jiyeon came and 'accidentally' poured the orange juice at Nara, but frankly she did it on purpose. I just kept quiet because this is normal thing for women. Suddenly Jiyeon accuses Nara of seducing Jake, but Nara is just helping Jake. Then she deliberately pulls Nara's hair but Nara doesn't fight back, she begs Jiyeon to stop her actions. Then, Nara accidentally pushed Jiyeon hard causing Jiyeon to hit the camera and fall. Nara saw the camera was about to fall on her and wanted to save Jiyeon but it was to late. That's the full explanation", Sunjae explain making me sigh disbelief....

"Why am I so stupid...I just yelled at Nara earlier.....Jiyeon why? I thought you're the nicest girl....what makes you do this!", I screamed at my last sentence caused everyone to flinch.

"I-I'm sorry! I-It's just....I'm jealous that everyone was adoring her but not me....", she said as I sigh disbelief.

I was too quick to judge. I was too panicked when I saw Jiyeon getting injured. She really are my niece but I shouldn't have done this. Poor Nara. She's new and I shouldn't treat her like that. I'm ashamed of myself.

"You, go home now I don't want to see your face! Don't you ever come here again! You have no respect!", my blood boiled as I grabbed her hands harshly and yanked her to the exit.

"Choi! Stop you're hurting her!", Jo tried to stop me but I can't control myself.

_

Nara's pov

Why do they care so much about me? Do they really trust me?

"G-Guys, why are you doing this...J-Jiyeon is badly injured you guys should check on her...", I calmly said but stutters a bit due to this unexpected situation.

"Nara, you're hurt too, whether you're badly injured or minor injured, we still have to treat you", Jake said making my heart softens. I don't know how to react right now..

"We don't believe that you did that to Jiyeon, we know who you are and who she is, she probably trying to play the victim, right Nara? Tell us the truth...", Heeseung said as I looked down and sighed.

"Y-yea you guys are right, I was about to tell Mr.Choi the whole story but Jiyeon is badly injured and Mr. Choi is so mad about it making me so scared to speak", I said avoiding an eye contact from them.

Suddenly, we heard a shout along with a loud thud. It's clearly Mr. Choi's voice. Without any hesitation I quickly rushed to the medical room along with enhypen. I opened the door and saw Mr. Choi pulling Jiyeon from the floor while his actions is trying to be blocked my Mrs. Jo.

"Mr. Choi stop please!", I hurriedly went to Jiyeon and dragged her away from Mr. Choi while Sunghoon locked both of Mr.Choi's arms to calm him down. Then Mr. Choi slowly calming down and breath heavily.

"Jiyeon what happened?", I asked but she remains silent. Then unexpectedly, she kneel on her knees and bowed to my feet making me including everyone shocked.

"I'm sorry Nara! I'm sorry for being rude to you! This is all my fault!", she squealed along with sobs. I gulped and kneeled down.

"J-jiyeon stop, you don't have to say sorry, I've already forgave you, don't cry okay?", I said and hugged her while gently pats her back. This is my soft side, I can't see anyone crying....

"Nara-ah, I'm so sorry for accusing you for starting the fight first, you'll still work here okay?", Mr. Choi softly said making me smiled as a tear fell of my cheek.

"It's okay Mr. Choi, I realized my mistake", I smiled and helped Jiyeon up. I looked at her bandaged nose and sighed.

"You should take a rest", I said and bring her towards the bed before laying her down slowly.

"N-nara you're very kind hearted. You forgave Jiyeon easily even though she had done many bad things to you", Mrs. Jo said as I smiled.

"I'll get going now, see you guys tomorrow", I said and left the medical room.