Chapter 14

2 days later...

I grabbed my luggage and went to the taxi that just arrived. Yeonsang helped me with my luggage. Today is the day that I'll be following Enhypen to Daegu. I'm so excited to go there! They will be filming their new vlog there.

"Did you check everything? What if something dropped out? Did you put in the clothes that I chose?", Yeonsang asked as I chuckled before nodding.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. You know me right", I said and hugged him.

"Be safe okay", said mom as I released the hug.

I walked towards her and gave her a peck on her cheek before pulling her into a tight hug.

"I will miss you mom", I said, not releasing the hug.

"Aigoo, just call me when you miss me", she released the hug and pecked my cheek. I smiled and nodded as response.

The taxi driver honked making me startled.

"Oops! I have to go now. Bye!", I hurriedly walked towards the taxi while waving them goodbye.

"Bye Naranie, be safe! Don't forget to call me when you arrive there!", said Yeonsang as I got inside the taxi.

_

Few minutes later....

I saw a big bus in front of this building. This bus is bigger than before, maybe there's a lot more people joining us. I went inside the building with my luggage, then I was stopped by Mrs. Jo.

"Haa Nara, here write your name on this memo pad and stick it to the luggage, and then put your luggage there", Mrs. Jo said as she pointed at the direction where I have to put my luggage. I think I have to bring my makeup bag everywhere, I don't want this makeup to mess up because of a lot of bags.

"Okay Mrs. Jo I will", I smiled as she nodded and walks away.

I wrote my name at the memo pad before sticking it to my cute purple luggage. I placed my luggage between the other people's luggage. Then I walked inside enhypen's room and saw them getting ready. They saw me and waved good morning.

"How are you Nara? I've missed you since you're on your day off for two days", Sunoo asked while fixing is fluffy hair.

"Aww, I'm fine thank you for asking, um do you know who'll join us on this trip?", I asked.

"Oh as I know, Mr.Choi, Mrs. Jo, you, and two other makeup artist, other staffs I don't really sure who, our manager and bodyguards. Oh Jiyeon will be there too", he said in detail.

Thankfuly Jiyeon and I are friends now. I know I look like I'm too kind to be quick at forgiving people, but everybody deserves a second chance.

"Wow, okay thanks!", I said while doing 'ok' hand gestures.

"Okay everyone let me tell you the details about this trip", the manager said as everyone turned their attention to him.

"Okay listen carefully, enha will sit at the back of the seat because they will be filming a vlog, so that means all the staffs will sit at the front, the bodyguards will take another van, it only takes a few minutes to arrive at the airport and maybe 2 to 3 hours to arrive at Daegu from the airport. If you guys are wondering where are we going, well we're going to Daegu Spa Valley, we rented half of the place, thank you for your corporation", he said as everyone said 'okay'.

" I guess we can't sit together again...", Sunoo said and pouted making me chuckle at his behavior.

"It's okay we're still at the same bus", I said and took a peek at other members and suddenly caught Heeseung staring at me. He looked away as soon as he realized that I was looking at him.

I don't want to make anything awkward between us, I have to apply makeup for him because Mr. Choi asked me to. He was waiting for me. I went to him as he slowly looked up.

"I...uh I'll be putting a bit of lipstick okay?", I said.

"O-oh sure...", he simply said and stood up.

I grabbed the pink lip balm from my handbag and began to apply to his lips. This time, I don't use my finger, I'm afraid he'll be uncomfortable with it.

It was an awkward silence between us. I was focusing on his lips, trying my best to not make a mess.

"Why don't you use your finger?", he suddenly spoke making me freeze. The atmosphere seems weird right now....

"I...uh...I'm afraid if you're not comfortable w-with it", I stuttered and avoid an eye contact.

"I'm okay with it, your hands are better than the brush", he said making me gasped and blinked my eyes multiply times.

"Haha funny", I laughed.

But after that he just smirked while looking away which sends butterflies in my stomach. What's with him today?

"O-Okay done, I'll get going now", I said and managed to give him a smile. I bowed respectfully before walking away. So embarrassing....

Timeskip...

Arrived at Daegu...

All of us arrived at Daegu airport as all the staffs get their bags including me. We placed the bags into the trollies with a help from the bodyguards. The outside seems so calm, maybe there's no one here accept us. Suddenly my phone beeped, its a message from Yeonsang, he asked if I arrived at Daegu safely, and also don't forget to call him when I arrived at the hotel. Without any hesitation I replied and shove my phone to my back pocket. Everyone walks outside the plane area but suddenly I saw my shoes untied. I stopped my tracks and tie it while the others already outside.

I flinched when I heard screams and shouting. I was so scared but decided to walk outside. As I walk out, there's so many people crowded towards enhypen while the bodyguards tried to protect them. I was shocked, why are there so many people? How can they know we are here? I ran to the front and tried to follow the other staffs, but suddenly I got pushed by a girl.

"YAH! Are you crazy! Stop pushing!", she yelled and continue to push the others. I sigh disbelief.

Plus, I was panicking, I will get left behind...

"Miss, I'm one of the staffs can you let--", my sentence got cut out when the girl push me hard making me groan in pain.

_

Heeseung's pov

It was so crowded, I was protecting Sunoo while searching for Nara. I didn't see her, I swear she was right besides me earlier. I'm worried if she got left behind. Then, I saw her laying on the ground like she's in pain. I gasped.

"Nara!"