Chapter 7

Nara's pov

I just arrived at my desk as I took out my makeup guide book. This is probably the 37th time I've read it. It was too addicting and educative lol. For me, reading the same thing everyday is how I learn about something.

"Hello", a voice spoke making me kind of flinched.

I looked at the person as a smile plastered on my face.

"Oh hi Heeseung", I said.

Suddenly the other enhypen members came. They looked at two of us like we were being romantic here. What is the problem with this situation? Why do they look at us like this? Heeseung just kept quiet for couple of seconds.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?", Heeseung asked then I shook my head. I didn't even have time for breakfast because I panicked about the news.

"Let's have breakfast with us, we bought so much foods", said Jay.

I thought for a second.... they are idols, I'm just an ordinary person, do I deserve to eat with them? They asked to, why would I want to refuse? I slightly nodded and followed them to their room. In the room, there's other staff who were eating with Mr. Choi and Mr. Jo.

"Haaa Kim Nara, come sit with us!", said Mr. Choi as I nodded and sat besides Mrs. Jo.

All the enhypen members sat in front of our table. Everyone had sat on their seats except Heeseung. There were no seats left, but there was the only seat next to me. He seemed hesitant to sit there or not. Maybe he's afraid that I'll feel uncomfortable. Without hesitation, I patted the empty seat besides me signaling him to come. He smiled and sat besides me.

"Do want some Kimchi Stew, Nara?", ask Jay as I smiled an nodded.

He placed the bowl and poured the stew. Then, my eyes caught something. It's strawberry milk!

"Jay-ah, can you pass me the strawberry milk please", I said softly as he takes one of it and give it to me. Then, I began to munch on the pork belly from the kimchi stew hungrily.

"You two are close, are you guys together?", Mr. Choi suddenly said making me choke on the pork.

Heeseung immediately opens the bottle of strawberry milk and handed it to me who was already choking like crazy. I immediately drankt the milk while my hand was held by Heeseung. What's wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast....

"Aish Mr.Choi, I'm just being friendly with her, that does not mean that we're together", said Jay as he let out a slight sigh.

"Aigoo, I'm just joking, sorry Nara...but who knows if one of you are secretly dating? Especially both of you", Mr. Choi said teasingly as he slightly smirk.

Everyone was laughing but immediately stopped when Heeseung cleared his throat.

"I'm not hungry now, you guys can finish your breakfast first", he said and walked away. I frowned and looked at the other members.

"I'll go check on him, you guys wait here", Sunghoon said and walked out following Heeseung from behind.

_

Sunghoon pov

"Yah Heeseung hyung, what's wrong? You said you're starving earlier? Are you okay?", I asked as he let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you upset about what Mr. Choi said to both of them?", I asked again but he remains silent. But finally he managed to speak.

"I-I don't know, I feel this feeling....like I'm mad and sad...", he said making me frown.

"Are you.....jealous....?", I said and he stops and looked at me.

"I-I....I'm not sure...what if you're right? What will happen if I stayed with this feeling?", he asked and I can see the worry in his face.

"C'mon hyung, let's think about this later, you have to eat first....", I said as he nodded and both of us went back inside.

_

Nara's pov

Heeseung and Sunghoon got back inside as I took a deep breathe. I hope he isn't mad at me...but for what? I'm just his colleague.

"Heeseung ah, do you like garlic bread?", I asked and thankfully, he smiled and mumbled yes.

"Um Nara, are you busy this Sunday? Because all of us, including enhypens, will travel to Daegu to film a vlog there, do you mind if you come with us? Because the some of the main makeup artist couldn't come", says Mrs. Jo.

"W-what? Daegu? Wow that is far, but are you sure you want me to come? I'm not so proffesional....so I might ruin the whole vlog....u-uh....", I stuttered and hid my face due the embarrassment.

"You said you're not a professional? You know what, engene which is enhypen's fans are adoring your makeup last vlive! Heeseung said most of the comments are about his makeup look!", Mr. Choi said making my eyes widen.

"T-they did? Oh my god I couldn't believe this", I said while covering my mouth.

"Yes they really did, I wish you were my makeup artist, I love Heeseung's makeup look yesterday and got really jealous", Sunoo said making me chuckle.

"So do you agree to come?", Mrs. Jo asked.

"I wanted too but I'll ask mom first", I said as they smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later....

"Okay let's clean this all up", I said as everyone began to clean up the table.

I still couldn't believe that I'm having breakfast with the Enhypen. It could be....um what did they said? Their fandom name is engine? Maybe....

It could be engine's dream to have breakfast with them.

(FOR REAL)