Chapter 42

Nara's pov

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I frozed when he said that. He really said it.

"I.....I.....are you serious....?", I stuttered. I can't even control my feelings.

"I'm serious....Kim Nara....I fell in love with you....and will you be my girlfriend?", he asked again making me more nervous.

"Um.....I....y-yes", I spoke. What did I just said? Yes?!

"Yes? Are you serious Nara? Please tell me that you're not kidding", he said as his face brightens up.

"I-I'm not kidding.....I love you too Heeseung....", I replied, trying to hide my face from an awkward eye contact.

"Hey look at me", he said softly and lift my chin up.

"No matter who we are........an idol, an artist, a famous influencer, or some kind of other common jobs....that's not going to stop us from falling in love with someone....and I know....you're the one for me....Kim Nara", he said as our face are only inch closer.

His face became more close as I knew that he's waiting for a kiss. Am I allowed to do this....? More closer he leans, more nervous I am.....
His lips almost touched mines until.....

"Hyung we're ready-oh....", Niki came out of nowhere along with the others....I pushed Heeseung gently and acted like nothing happens.

"Did we disturbed you two? Sorry", Jake spoke, teasingly.

Aish this is humiliating.....should I go for an excuse? Yes I should.

"I-I'll go get my handbag", I said and walked straight to the room I was before and sigh heavily. That was a relief..... I WAS ABOUT TO GET MY FIRST KISS FROM A KPOP IDOL WHAT THE HECK AM I CRAZY?!

_

Heeseung's pov

"Ugh you guys....", I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Hehe, sorry I didn't know you guys are up into something......romantic", Niki said while smirking.

"Aish stop it....you guys ruined it anyways", I sighed.

Then Nara came with her handbag. We make 1 second awkward eye contact before looking away embarrassed. Did I really was about to pull her into a kiss?

"Let's go now okay?", Jake spoke as we all agreed and went out.

_

Timeskip...

Nara's pov

"I'm sorry Jiyeon for not protecting you....this is my fault....after what you've done to me, I know that you're just lonely....you have no one....that's why you became like that....I will miss you Jiyeon", I said in my heart while placing my palm to Jiyeon's gravestone.

"It all happened so fast isn't it?", Heeseung spoke as I looked at him.

"Yeah.....I can't believe someone like the bullies exist....I hope the police catch them and give them punishment as soon as possible", I said....while carressing Jiyeon's gravestone.

"Poor Jiyeon.....I've never thought she's been through a lot....", Jungwon spoke. Then I took a glance towards Jake who is crying like crazy. Then he steps forward and held Jiyeon's gravestone.

"Guys....a-actually I d-do had a feeling towards her....", Jake said making all of us gasped.

"She's actually a k-kind hearted person.....but since Nara came....she changed....she helps me a lot....and I ended up falling for her....but.....after she changed, my feelings towards her slowly fades away....I'm so sorry Jiyeon...", he said between sobs.

"I'm so sorry.....", I said while patting his back.

"It's okay...she's gone now....I'll just accept the faith that she's no longer by my side....", he wiped his tears and smiled.

"It's already 5 p.m. I think we have to go now", said one of the bodyguards.

"Okay guys lets go", Jungwon said as I took a last glance on Jiyeon's grave before entering the van.

Timeskip....

The driver starts the engine and began to drive. My eyes felt sleepy after all those crying. My eyes always tried to close everytime I tried to hold it. Until I slowly drove asleep.

Heeseung's pov

I was looking outside and admiring the nature. When suddenly my eyes landed on Nara who's peacefully sleeping. Her head kept moving and I can see that she's trying to control it. Without any hesitation. I got up from my seat and walked towards Nara's seat.

The other seat beside Nara is where we put our bags. I slowly take the bags and place it down. I sat besides her and slowly brings her head on my shoulder. I smiled as I smelt something sweet. What kind of shampoo is she using? Smells good.

Then I closed my eyes and rest my head on her head then drove to sleep.