Chapter 40

Heeseung's pov

I stared at Nara who's standing in front of the glass door. She's calling someone on her phone. I stopped staring at her and bring my attention to the other enha's when suddenly we heard a loud thud. We was so shocked to see Nara laying on the floor. I quickly rush towards her and lift her head up.

"Nara! Wake up? Do you hear me?"

"Nara?"

"I think she fainted", I said.

Jake grabs Nara's phone as he looks at the number. He raise the phone to his ears and spoke.

"Hello who's this?", he asked, then he clicked on the speaker icon.

"I'm doctor-", without finishing his words, Jake cuts him off.

"I'm sorry but the one who you just called just fainted, what happened?", Jake said.

"O-oh she fainted? Sir who are you?", the guy asked.

"I'm her friend", Jake answered.

"Do you have any relationship with a girl named Jiyeon?", the guy asked again.

"Jiyeon? Yes she's also my friend", Jake said as we all felt curious about what happened.

"You guys talk to him, I have to bring Nara to the resting area", I said as I lift her up bridal style. While carrying her all the way to the resting area, I stared at her face that is full of beauty. Why do you always makes me feel like this Nara? Why do you always makes butterflies in my stomach?

I placed her at one of the beds and brushes her hair that is in front of her face. What makes her so shocked? I'm really curious about what happened.

I was about to go out until all of them ran towards me.

"So what is it?", I asked.

"The news that makes her so shocked is.....", Jungwon said, didn't finish his words.

"Is.....?", I gave him a questioned look.

"J-Jiyeon is.....gone", Jungwon said.

"Gone? What do you mean by gone?", I confused.

"She was injured badly and.....didn't make it....", Jungwon said I sigh disbelief.

"So the bullies will end up in jail right? They killed Jiyeon, they deserve to get a punishment!", Jake yelled making all of us flinch.

"Relax guys.....I didn't expect that something like this could happen....Nara is so shocked about the news and ended up fainting....", I said and looked at her.

Suddenly Mr. Jo came confused. Mr. Choi also there, with confused expression on his face.

"What happened to Nara?", she asked.

"Oh it's....Jiyeon...", Jungwon said. Mr. Choi immediatley steps ahead when he heard her name.

"Jiyeon? Why? What's wrong?", he asked.

Jungwon looked at the others and gulped.

"It's.....um...."

"What Jungwon? Tell me!"

"She's.....gone, Mr. Choi...", Jungwon looks down. He doesn't really want to tell him, but he has to.

"No.....No! Jiyeon!", With that, Mr. Choi immediately ran out from the room. All of them felt bad.

"I'll follow him. Is Nara okay?", Mrs Jo said.

"She fainted, but it's okay she'll be okay....", Sunoo said politely and smiled.

"Oh okay, I came here to check on you guys. And also, the manager said to meet him at 3 o'clock, he have a special and an important meeting to discuss with you all", Mr. Jo smiled as we bow and nod as response. She immediately rush outside, following Mr. Choi.

Suddenly we heard a groan making all of us bring our attention to the person who's laying on the bed. She woke up.

"Aish my head...", she grunts while massaging her head. Then she looked at us confused.

"What.....happened?", she asked.

"You fainted.....that's why you ended up here", I said.

"Oh.....and why did I fainted?", she asked as I cleared my throat.

"I shouldn't lie so.....you fainted after got news about Jiyeon", I slowly said.

"News? What ne-Oh! Jiyeon's gone....?", she said and began to tear up. My eyes went soft. I can't see her crying like this.

"Hey hey it's okay.....let's go to hospital to arrange her funeral, I'll ask the manager and the other staffs to come, it's okay right guys?", I said.

"Yeah of course we can", Jungwon answered.

"Oh okay....when will we go there?", she asked.

"Hm, maybe a bit late because we're having a meeting, 4 to 5 o'clock maybe? Is it okay with you?", I said.

"Oh t-that's fine", she said between sobs.

"Don't cry okay?", I said and wipe her tears with my thumb. She nodded and smiled.

"You can call the doctor back, and discuss about it", I said as she nodded as response.

"Wanna get going now? It's already 2:45 o'clock, let's get ready", Jungwon spoke.

"Oh sure, see you later Nara", I said as all of us wave at her and walk out from there. I took a glance on her one last time before closing the door.