Special chapter ❤️

............

"Oh....so he has a psychotic disorder", Nara looked down, feeling bad.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble, Miss Nara. He had been to many specialist before, he actually had changed after he got out from there....", Chanyeol's brother said while bowing multiply times.

"It's okay Mr. Park...we understand.....do you mind telling us why he became like that?", Heeseung asked while looking Mr. Park directly in the eyes.

"Well....I think I know why but I'm not sure....."

Nara, and the rest of the enha's waited patiently for him to continue.

"I think Nara looked similar to his ex-wife.....", he continued making everyone gasped.

"His ex-wife? What happened?", Nara asked.

"Her wife was caught cheating a few years ago.....he became depressed and couldn't stop thinking about her. One day, he planned to kill the guy that she cheated on, but ended up getting caught.....the doctor told me that he have psychotic disorder.....before he got send into the specialist, he always went to see her wife every 12 a.m. which creeps her out.....", Mr. Park explained as everyone looked at each other in shock.

"Where's his ex-wife now?", Jungwon asked.

"She lives happily with her husband in London....they are married for 2 years now.....", Mr. Park smiled.

"I'm so sorry to hear that...I hope Chanyeol will get better soon....", Jake said with his eyes softens.

"I'll get going now, I have some work to do, thank you everyone", Mr. Park bowed as everyone bowed back and watches him as his figure starts to fades away from their sight.

It was an awkward silence until someone breaks it.

"Guys, the amusement park! Don't you you guys remember?", Sunoo said.

From a sad atmosphere turned into happy real quick...

"Oh yeah! Let's get ready! I'm excited!", Jake jumped from his seat.

Everyone laughed and stood up to get ready.

_

Timeskip...

"Guys look! Let's take a picture!", Sunoo runs towards the photo booth area.

Everyone followed Sunoo along with their bodyguards. Sunoo look at each one of them and grinned.

"Heeseung and Nara comes in first!", Sunoo grabs Heeseung and Nara's wrist and drag them inside the place

"Take some cute pictures!", Sunoo winked and closed the curtains.

Now it's only Heeseung and Nara. They looked at each other and blushed.

"Pose like this", Nara shyly said and does a half big heart with her arms. Heeseung nods and connected his half heart with hers.

Then they does many cute poses.

After a few minutes, they had done the photoshoot.

They walked out, seeing the members already took the pictures of them.

"Kiyowooooo~", Jungwon and Sunoo said in sync. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Yah we're the one who suppose to look at it first....", Heeseung snatched the picture from Sunoo's hand before looking at it.

"You're cute", Heeseung said and pointed at Nara's picture doing a mini heart pose with her tiny fingers.

"You're cuter....", Nara said and chuckled.

"Oh is that a headband!", Sunghoon shouted making everyone flinch.

"RIP my eardrums...", Jay said while closing his ears.

All of them went towards the headbands store.

"Yuna, do you want to wear matching headbands?", Jungwon asked Yuna, who's standing beside him searching for a headband.

"Really? Sure!", Yuna smiles widely.

Jungwon searched for a suitable headband for them.

"Hah! This is cute!", he took out teddy bear headband and wear it on Yuna. Yuna blushed while looking down.

"Wow....Jungwon-ah~~", Heeseung scrunches his nose.

"What? Stop it....", Jungwon smiles showing his cute dimples.

"Nara, let's fight them....", Heeseung said as Nara nodded and hurriedly searched for a cute headband.

"Noona, wear this", Sunoo puts a headband to his stylish and smiled.

"You look pretty noona", Sunoo smiled.

Sunoo looks for something else. He takes 2 same headbands.

"Here, give this to your children, I'm sure they will like it noona", Sunoo smiled.

"Thank you, Sunoo....they will love it", his stylish smiled and caresses his fluffy hair.

"HA! I found one!", Heeseung shouted.

"Where, where?", Nara rushes towards Heeseung.

"Here!", he shows Nara two headbands with ramyeon on it.

Nara chuckled and took it from him.

"Seriously? Ramyeon?", she said, trying to hold her laughter.

"You don't like it? It's okay we-", without finishing his words, Nara drag him towards the mirror and wore the head band.

"I love it", she smiled on the mirror.

"You're so pretty...."

"Very pretty....."

Nara looks down and blushed.

"Nara", he called her name making her look up and frowned.

Suddenly he comes closer to her face and gave a peck on her lips before running away. Nara's eyes went wide as she laughed.

"Lee Heeseung! I'm coming!", Nara smirked and chased him around the store.

"No running!", the worker said as Heeseung and Nara stopped.

They laughed before apologising to the worker.

Nara took out her phone and open the camera.

"Let's take a picture with our headband!", Nara said as Heeseung comes closer.

He placed his hand on her waist.

It sendings butterfly in her stomach. She tried to cover her blush.

She cleared her throat and focused on the camera.

"1....2....3!"

*click*
.....................

Thank you, for reading <3