Chapter 31

A few days later.....( The day of the concert )

Nara's pov

I came to the concert with mom and Yeonsang. I went to the backstage to meet the enha's. There's a lot of idols here making me confused. All of them looked the same. Then, I saw Sunoo waving as I sigh as relief.

"Hey Nara, we will be performing after a few idols finished their performances. Mrs. Jo is there you can get the outfit that we picked for you", Heeseung said.

"You guys picked for me? Awh thank you, I'll go change, see you later!", I excitedly went towards the directions that Heeseung pointed at. Then I saw Mrs. Jo.

"Hi Mrs. Jo I'm here!", I said.

"Oh my beautiful sidekick, here's your outfit, try it!", she said as she hands me the cute short white dress. Thankfully the dress will cover my knee. Mom and Yeonsang don't want to see it too short.

I went to the fitting room and tried it. I came out with a smile on my face.

"It looks good on you! Here wear this flower crown and this white shoes", Mrs

"It looks good on you! Here wear this flower crown and this white shoes", Mrs. Jo excitedly put the crown on my head. I wore the shoes and felt satisfied. It fits me very well.

"How did you guys know my size?", I asked

"Well, you know actually, Heeseung was the one who picked your outfit and all the accessories including your shoes. We can only managed to suggest about your size. I have to tell you something, you know, there might be something secret in his heart, you know what I mean?", she said making me frown on her last sentence.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Well, you'll know soon. It's a secret anyways, now go and have a quick makeup!", she pushed me softly leaving me dumbfounded.

What did she meant by that? Secret in his heart? I shook my head and walked towards the makeover room. There's an empty seat as I smiled and went towards the place to start on with my makeup.

_

Heeseung's pov

I was waiting for Nara impatiently at the backstage. I honestly can't wait to perform with her. There's a bit of a nervous feeling but I can manage to control it.

"Hyung, be patient. I know when she comes out your mouth will be wide open", Jungwon teasingly said as I hit his shoulder.

"Yah I know, maybe-", my sentence got cut off when a beautiful angel appears.

She looks.....so beautiful. I stared at her angelic face. Then my eyes traveled to the dress, crown and shoes that I picked for her.

"You look.....gorgeous", I said.

"Oh.....thank you", she responded shyly.

"Do you like the outfit?", I asked.

"Yes, I love it!", she said and started to spin around.

"Well, Heeseung has a really good taste, just like you-", before Jungwon could finish his words, I hit his chest.

"Wanna do some rehearsal?", I said, trying to change the topic.

"Oh sure! I'll call the others, you two can go first", Jungwon said and walks away leaving me and Nara.

"Follow me", I said as she nodded and follows me from behind.

_

Meanwhile Yeonsang's pov

It was kind of boring seeing the other kpop groups performance since I'm not a really big fan of it. I just came here to watch Nara's performance. I couldn't wait to see her appearance.

"When will Nara perform?", asked Nara's mom.

"I'm not sure but she will in any minute now", I said while letting out a slight sigh. Honestly I don't really know when.....

_

Nara's pov

The show has begun. I waited for my turn at the backstage nervously. But suddenly a staff came.

"Miss can I see your shoes?", a blonde haired guy asked.

"O-oh sure", I lifted my shoes up.

"Miss, it will be slippery if you wear these, don't you have another one?", he asked.

"O-oh no I don't have. But I'm just walking there, not dancing ", I replied.

"Oh if thats it, you have to be careful miss, I wish I can give you another pair of shoes, but we don't have a white coloured shoes", he softly said.

"Oh it's okay, I'll be careful, thank you for informing me about it", I said as he bowed and walks away.

My part is getting near. I took a deep breathe and step on the stairs....here I come....

I enters the stage....

너를 향한 나의 마음을 왜 몰라
neoleul hyanghan naui ma-eum-eul wae molla~

나를 모른 척해도 차가운 척해도
naleul moleun cheoghaedo chagaun cheoghaedo~

널 밀어내진 못하겠어
neol mil-eonaejin moshagess-eo~

되고파 너의 오빠
doegopa neoui oppa~

너의 남자가 될 거야 두고 봐
neoui namjaga doel geoya dugo ~

나의 마음이 네게 닿도록
naui ma-eum-i nege dahdolog~

I walked on the stage and do what they told me. Next, I have to slowly walk towards Heeseung in a cute way..... as soon as I got near him, I accidentally slipped and couldn't control my balance.....

It was way more slippery than I expected.....

Then I FELL.......