Chapter 6

Nara's POV

When I arrived home, I was confused when I saw a motorbike infront of my house. I went near it and when I recognised the motorbike, I ran inside my house immediately. As soon as I got in, My face brightens. It's Yeonsang!

Yeonsang is my cousin, he's Yuri's brother. We've been friends since we were little and I consider him as my brother. For mom, Yeonsang is the only person she trusts the most compared to other men she knows. Mom once said, without trust, there can be no genuine peace. I will never forget that word...

"You didn't tell me you're coming!", I hit his shoulder playfully.

"I want it to be a surprise, come here!"

_

Nara's pov

"Bye Yeonsang!", I said as he waved goodbye and left.

I smiled and stepped inside the house before closing the door shut. I left the groceries on the table along with the items he bought for mom I . I went into the room and threw myself on the soft mattress. Today is a tiring day and also an exhilarating day. I did my best at work, then I spend my time with Yeonsang.

Then, I remembered about Heeseung, I remembered his sweet smile when he's happy about my makeup...and his face when he's angry about that pervert guy...AISH I'm dreaming again ugh please. I have to respect him as a work partner, if I'm being too dreamy about him, he might be uncomfortable.

"Aish I don't feel like taking a shower, I want to scroll some instagram", I mumbled and grabbed my phone. The posts are very boring so I decided to take a nap....

The next day...

"Nara.....I can't take it....I love you...please be my wife...", said Tom Holland as he held my chin softly. Then his face are getting close to my face and I'm waiting for his soft lips touch mine....closer and closer.....

"Wake up"

"What?" I mumbled then suddenly something soft hit my face caused me to wake up from my dream.

"Yah mom, I was about to kiss--", I covered my mouth when I realized what I just said.

"Kiss what?", she frowned making me gulp.

"K-Kiss...and makeup? T-The song....?", I stuttered.

"Nonsense, now get up and get ready for work", she said and walked out before slamming the door shut.

Aish I was about to kiss him....mom ruined everything.... I picked up my phone to check the time....

*17 missed call from Yuri* *8 unread message from Yuri*

My cousin Yuri? What? Why did she call me at 3 a.m.? Does she wants to tell me about her favorite anime character died again? I sighed and didn't hesitate to open the message.

*5 unread messages*

Yuri

Yah! Are you sleeping?

This is an emergency!!!

Pick up my calls!!!

Nara!!!

I want to tell you something but you didn't pick up!
Me

Hey, why why?

I was sleeping though, whats up?

Yuri

Guess what? You know about the University I really wanted to go?

Me

Oh yeah, why?

Yuri

I got it AHHHHH!

Me

Oh my god are you for real? I'm so freaking happy for you!

Yuri

Yeah! You're the first one I told. I will tell mom, dad and oppa later!

Me

They must be so proud!

Okay Yuri I want to get ready for work now.

Update me later

Bye!

Yuri

Bye!

_

I placed my phone on the night stand and stretch my body before getting up. I thought with was a REAL emergency. I almost shit myself after reading those messages. I look at myself on the mirror, wow an ugly rat. I laughed at myself before grabbing the towel lazily and walk towards the bathroom.

Timeskip...

I got myself ready after having a long bath. Yeonsang bought me a new body scrub and it smells so freaking good!

This is my outfit today.

I look more masculine than feminine

I look more masculine than feminine. Well what else should I wear? Does skirts suitable for a makeup artist like me? No no. Even though Jiyeon wears a skirt, I don't care because she's a pick me anyways. I said what I said.

I have a feeling that I'm late again today....

*pon pon*

Oh yeah....THE TAXI ARRIVED.