❥ Chapter Twenty: Seven

RONI

"Why are you here, Male Alpha?" Luna turned to us and the crowd fell silent.

Seven glanced at her before he bowed his head and turned his heel to leave. I want to stop him from leaving but Luna seems cautious. She didn't let me meet Seven in this state, I didn't see him even when I was imprisoned.

"You thought he would help you?" Luna pulled my hair and slapped me hard. "You fool. Why would he help the person who gave him misery?" She slapped me again until my lips cut and bleed.

"Hold her so she won't struggle, we must prepare for the feast and offering. The male alpha wants her." Luna whispered to her werewolf guards and they both nodded. The two creatures held my arms and pinned me down to the stable.

Luna ripped my filthy clothes one by one with her claws. I shook my head and cried in pain. She dug her nails on my stomach and I screamed so loud that my vocal chords were strained. I watched in horror when I saw a small fetus in Luna's hand. She laughed evilly and showed my unborn child whom I thought I lost.

"You thought you lost her didn't you?" She answered my unspoken question. I paled when she slapped the tiny fetus. "The serum makes us heal instantly as long as we're not starving. The child lived when I injected you the serum since your fellow doctors wasn't able to get it out."

I am in shock, I don't want to process what she just said. My brain couldn't receive the information she just said. Luna laughed even more. I can't feel my wound on my stomach anymore, I'm in the state of shock and trauma.

The fetus let out a quiet cry. I was scared, horrified that it is alive even if it was pulled out directly from me. Luna transformed back and she carried the fetus, smiling from ear to ear.

"The first hybrid is striving so hard to live, can you see your child Roni?" Luna moved closer and she showed me the fetus. It is now sucking its tiny hand. Luna nodded at the rest of the pack and slowly they disperse. When the arena is deserted, Luna moved away from me and I watch in horror when she starts humming. That's when reality struck me.

"Give me back my baby!" I muttered with conviction. Luna just smirks. "Your baby, you should have seen your face when I pulled this thing out of you. You're scared of it." That hits the bull's eye.

"I-I am n-not scared." I stuttered. Luna's smirk grew wider, I just proved her right. She wrapped the fetus with a clean satin cloth. "She's mine now and there's nothing you can do." Luna whispered before walking away. I shouted and struggled but the werewolves are too strong.

"Luna, give her back to me! Luna!"

But she continued walking until she vanished around the corner of the arena. My eyes were washed with new tears again and I feel my energy leave my body. The werewolves let me go but they didn't untie the rope, they both left me too inside the arena, helpless and bleeding. I don't understand why this is all happening, why Luna pulled out my child and what will she do with the fetus? This is all making me puke in fear. I felt my blood on my legs now, I am still open and not healing. I haven't eaten anything to suffice my state that's why the wound is still not close.

I stare up again on the moonlight and tried to focus. I am going to be devoured later tonight and with that, they'll grow stronger than what they are capable of. I need to escape here, I have to. I closed my eyes and thought of something. Seven's glowing eyes came to mind and I opened my eyes.

He was reluctant when he came close to me, he wasn't even joining the others when Luna proclaimed about the feast. Luna was cautious and she immediately let Seven leave. There's something going on and I have to know what and why. The Male Alpha is my once chance and hope of survival. He's kind to me even when I'm running the tests way back at Antigen. Seven wasn't even at the night when Luna and the others attacked me when they escape.