Author's Note

Hello guys!

As the first book of the series finally closes it's pages, allow me to thank all of you for the warm support you have given me and the entire story.

I have envisioned this plot long before I have started writing so you can say that this piece is very very close to my heart. Kind of like a first love <3

Allow me to apologize too for being such a turtle writer. I've been dealing with personal matters and didn't find any comfortable time to continue writing. I'm sorry for that.

As I re-read the chapters of this story, browsing through your thoughts and kind comments, I figured that I should drop the final chapter before I get lazy again. So here it is.

Thank you so much for such a great journey and for loving the story. It really meant a lot to me.

Here's the thing, I have debated this within myself for quite sometime whether to give the next book the exposure it needed or just continue it here. I've been receiving offers for BTD but nothing compares to writing in this platform so I am happy to announce that the series continues on in this very platform but in a separate book. The title will still bear the original one but with an add-on, still thinking about it tho.

Stay tuned for the opening chapter of the second book of BTD!

Will really try my best to update from time to time :) Thank you so much! Xoxo <3

- willFindLove

P.S.: Book 2 is in progress, will be publishing soonest! ~xoxo