𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸- "𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔...𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢"

"Huh?" I stared at my phone in confusion. "That has to be him, right?? There's probably a lot of dudes with a weird dinosaur cap but-" I rambled on my thoughts as the sound of a blaring phone rang me.

  Ring, ring, ring. 

"Ying's calling me," I thought as I picked up the call, despite how tired I am. 

"Hey Ying, What's up?" I answered the phone call with a heavy and tired voice. 

"Hey Y/n, I made a group chat on Instagram with the gang and you in it, ya mind joining in?" Ying asked. "Of course-" I answered but someone cut me off. A muffled sound of something crashing was heard, "SHOOT, MY ACTION FIGURE- KAY, SEEYA Y/N" Ying answered as she stopped the call. I immediately went to Instagram and join the group. "Kokotiam" 

"dinocapboy__ joined the chat"

Why is my head filled with his face????????

Gogopaleats

HEY!HEY!HEY!

gravityqueen_yaya

Sheesh Gopal-

dinocapboy_

Hey guys

hey_itsyn

hi!

theonlyying

Welcome, Y/n!

fangisnotanearthling

็ำสสนเีัห

gogopaleats

Uhhh Fang, is this some kind of code????????

gravityqueen_yaya

That's the Thai alphabet! Didn't you even pay attention to today's geography class??

gogopaleats

I was eating...🤗

"SERIOUSLY GOPAL???" Boboiboy shouted as his eyebrows were squished together, which causes Ochobot to stare at him in concern and confusion. 

dinocapboy__

GOPAL WHAT???

heyits_yn

LMAOOOOOO

gogopaleats

THE CURRY WAS GOOD TODAY, ALRIGHT?

I'm also kinda disappointed that u guys don't remember my motto😔

theonlyying

Isn't it: Eat, sleep, repeat; all time, everytime?

gogopaleats

SHEESH YING, I HAVE 2 MOTTOS✋😩