𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼- 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

"H-Hi Boboiboy" you greeted, "Y-Y/n! Hi! What's up??" BoBoiboy greeted back as he grip the side of his pants out of panic and nervousness. 

"W-Well-"
"W-Well-"

"A-Ah! Sorry you first!" you both spoke in unison once more in the call, "Uhm..." things then got quite awkward; both sides of the phone didn't and couldn't bear to speak as if some kind of lump got stuck in their throats. 

The witnesses of this awkward situation, Xiaoxing, Weaponbot, Ochobot, and Tok Aba soon left the two lovebirds be while chuckling on the way out. "C'mon Webbie, let's go play Mariokart" Xiaoxing whispered to Weaponbot as the two stopped secretly recording and left the scene. 

"T-Thank you for the beaded bracelet once again, I love it" you reminded him, "Oh, no problem, you've done so much for all of us lately and this doesn't even account for how much you've helped all of us" he replied.

 "I-I'm flattered but, I barely did anything though" you trailed off, "You might not know it but you... show me the greener side of the grass..." Boboiboy quietly confessed as you cupped your flustered bright red cheeks. 

"Aww, t-thank you, I-I... I don't even know what to say, ahahaha" you chuckled as you Boboiboy tensed up and had just realized what he said out loud. 

"A-Ah, I'm sorry, I said too much didn't I" he sighed, "Pfft- no, I thought it kinda sweet as well" you confessed. "Boboibooooyyyy, I ran out of my seaweed snacks again!" Tok Aba echoed from behind the call, "A'Tokkkkk" he whined as a replied as you laughed at the little scene.

 "I'm so sorry for that Y/n..." he apologized, "Hahaha, it's fine, you can go get gramps his snack, seaweed snacks are quite popular for the elderly these days after all, lol, Also, sorry for accidentally calling you like that too by the way" you replied. 

"It's fine, I wanted some company as well anyways" he comforted,  "Really? Well, I'll see you at school then..."

15 minutes later, Xiaoxing's penthouse

"Really?  Instant ramen again Xiao??" you smirked at Xiaoxing and saw that Weaponbot is still distracted with his MarioKart game, "I-It's the only thing I know how to c-cook okay?? At least I'm not like you who eats instant food like 24/7!!" she snapped back. 

"And I'll have it again," you ignored Xiaoxing's statement, marching to the pantry and reaching for the first instant meal you see.

 "Yokai watch ramen? Xiao, seriously? Didn't you say you watch that show all the time when you were young??" you scoffed giving Xiaoxing a smirk as she hides her bright pink and glowing cheeks.

 "I-It was on sale!" She cried out, nomming on the noodles she was having. "Hmm, I don't know a Xiaoxing who doesn't buy every Jibanyan merch she sees~" you teased her, "Shut up!" you cried out while finishing her plate and washing it up. 

"I know you'll probably rip my head off if I have this so I'll just have the mac and cheese then" You reminded her as Xiaoxing's worries flew away. While you return the ramen with Xiaoxing's favorite character, you then grab a random box of instant mac and cheese and started making it. 

"So, how was the vocal lesson with Janta?" you asked Xiaoxing just to avoid the awkward silence. "It was... decent" she spoke out, "Explain" you questioned. "Well..."

"Okay! Y/n wanted you to pass the audition so here I am...! As you can see, this is a studio where I will train you until you're pitch-perfect"

"Cool! Let's start so I thought of singing this song I made-"

"Woah, Woah, Woah! How can you sing without doing a vocal warm-up first???"

"V-Vocal warm-up?"

"So you sing like that without any warm-ups at all?? *Sigh* Right, I'm working with a normie- we have a long way to go."

"Aaah, so you started from scratch..." you summarized the story Xiaoxing bragged and whined about. "That sounds hard for Janta... having to deal with such a strict and scary Xiaoxing" Weapon blurted out and finished their game.

 "WHAT DID YOU SAY??? Ugh, I couldn't bother, basically yeah, but his voice is considered to have so much potential though, not to mention the huge vocal range he has" Xiaoxing mentioned as you nodded.

Tomorrow, Monday 12:00 pm, Y/n's pov

Finally lunch break! I ran to the vending machine and bought a drink, "Hmm... I guess I'll take the chocolate milk then" I mumbled to myself and proceed to purchase it.

 Taking the milk box from the dispenser area, and taking a little sip from it, "I'll just buy a sandwich as well then" I thought to myself and head to the cafeteria

 Taking the milk box from the dispenser area, and taking a little sip from it, "I'll just buy a sandwich as well then" I thought to myself and head to the cafeteria. "Ying, Yaya!" I called out as the duo turned around, "Y/n!" They both cheered in unison, "You saw the school notice board right?!" Ying cheered as her eyes lit up like constellations of stars. 

"N-No, not yet. What's up with it?" I question the duo. 

"THE RINTIS HIGH SCHOOL FESTIVAL IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN 5 WEEKS!!" They exclaimed and squealed in joy.

 "Woahhhh, for real?? This is so cool" I cried out, as much as they're so pumped I was too. 

"I'm so excited now! Wanna have lunch together like usual then? I'll be buying a sandwich from the lunch lady so wait here okay?" I mentioned to them as they agree and sat down at a table nearby. 

"Hey, You're Y/n from 9A, right?" a disgusting voice sparked from behind, "It's been quite a while am I right?" Great, it's the delinquent. 

He then swung his arms across my shoulder and got way too close to comfort, "S-Sorry I just wanna buy some lunch and-" I tried to politely apologize but the thing I really wanted to say was... much more brutal. 

Suddenly, a heavy force also pushed the delinquent down to the floor, "OW, OW, OW!' the delinquent cried out. 

"Oi, oi, oi" A voice, which clearly belongs to Janta, spoke out in such a tone that brought shivers down both the delinquent and my spines. "May I ask what you're doing?" Another voice spoke out, I turned around and saw two boys gripping the delinquents should so tight it might break on the spot. 

"Boboiboy...Janta..."