𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶- "𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎!"

previously...

"Quick Y/n! We have to evacuate!"

.

"Let's make this quick"

.

.

"Are you sure there're gonna be okay, Ochobot?" You asked the yellow floating robot.

 "They saved the galaxy from many villains after all and Adudu is like a warm-up to them... well, that warm-up could turn into quite a hardcore exercise sometimes..." Ochobot explained, even if you still did not quite understand, you still nodded and stood still as Weaponbot disconnected itself from your phone once more. 

"Okayyy... quick check, phone... bag... all's good" you mentally noted.  

"Hey, Ochobot!" "AAAAAAH, Weaponbot??? TAPOPS has been worried for you ever since! Where've you been??? And where's Vocalbot????" Ochobot cried out. 

"Huh? Did you mean Voicebot?" Weaponbot curiously asked, "So, she didn't get an upgrade yet..." Ochobot mumbled. 

"HUH?? So Voicebot could've gotten an upgrade but I didn't?? Hmph," Weaponbot pouted as you chuckled slightly. "We've got to report to TAPOPS! But the commander is offline... as well as the admiral..." Ochobot mumbled, "UGH, YOU'RE THE WORSE" Weaponbot whined. "Whine to TAPOPS, not me. 

"Sheesh, this power sphera.... thinks that she could do anything she wants...." Ochobot scoffs. "WHAT DID YOU SAY??" Weaponbot snapped as they both then chase each other. You then tilted your head to see a news reporter and a cameraman.

"Shoot, I can't let them see me!" you panicked as you then try to flee the scene but the reporter had stopped you as a normal citizen.

  "Here live at Rintis Island, it is suspected that the usual Alien named Adudu had once again caused havoc with his mighty robot sidekick, Probe, here's a witness, ma'am, what exactly happened... wait a minute... you're KZQ's Y/n! What brings you to Rintis Island?" The news reporter immediately switched questions. "Ah, I'm here to just simply relax and I'm also working on a secret little surprise as well!" you answered as the news report shifted her focus to the camera as you smoothly flee the scene.

 As you successfully hid behind a tree, you let out a huge sigh. "Wait a minute... I completely forgot about Janta!" You exclaimed as you brought your phone out and immediately called him. 

"Janta!"

"Y/n! I just saw you on the news, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I evacuated just in time, can you send me your address? I'll be there in a bit"

"S-Sure... here"

"Got it! See you there then"

After finishing the call, you texted Boboiboy that you were going to head to Janta's place before leaving. You then checked around you first before going back to Weaponbot. "Coast clear" you mumbled as walked back to Weaponbot.

 "C'mon Webbie, we gotta move" "-Okay!" Weaponbot spoke out as it turned into your phone charm. "See you later, Ochobot!" You said as you immediately rushed to Janta's place.