𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿- "𝙸 𝙳𝙾, 𝙾𝙺𝙰𝚈???"

"Well, let's get started! Everyone got their joycons?" Ying exclaimed as viewers and her fans flooded the live. 

"Yep!" You all said in unison while lifting your joy-cons your the camera to see. 

"Alright, hey YingYangs! we're back again with my friends! Like I promised, we're having a Mario-thon! Where we all will all compete in Mario Kart and the person will the most wins in 10 rounds will be the winner!" Ying exclaimed as she then clicked the game card into the switch. 

Yaya, Ying, and Fang were sitting on the floor since they all said it was comfier, which then leaves you Boboiboy and Gopal to sit on the couch.

 "AYEEEEE" Gopal cheered. 

You, Yaya, and Ying had prepared for this day. You even made strategy notes, especially for this. 

"You girls sure are taking this seriously" Boboiboy mumbled, "Yeah we are, this is a gaming deathmatch!" Yaya shouts out. 

"Were my ears deceiving me or did Yaya just get serious in gaming for the first time" Gopal gasped as his jaw dropped as well as his joycon.

 "Everything with a trophy is for ME to claim" Yaya happily exclaimed, "NUH-UH, It's for me!" Ying snapped. "C'mon guys, let's finish this game so I can win" You mentioned as you all then started gaming. 

The first round had ended and now the podium is being presented on the screen. Standing in 1st place is Fang.

 "HEY- I WAS SURE I WAS IN THE LEAD" You claimed, "HAHAHA-Not anymore!" Gopal laughed as you let out a sigh. 

"It's just the first round, c'mon let's continue" You suggested as the group then nods and continues the gaming. The round went on as your competitive spirit rises. 

"Take that!" You exclaimed as you used the lighting item on someone. 

You then tilted your body to the route of the game until you didn't notice that you were leaning to Boboiboy. 

"SO... CLOSE..." He mentally panicked but then you wanted to play along with it. "Make way for mee" Boboiboy then used his super-star item to zoom through everyone in the game and leaned back to you; vice versa. Laughs were heard throughout the game. "Aaah! I can't hurt Kirby, he's so cute" Yaya whined, "Yaya, that's my character, Hahahahaha" You laughed. "Then I won't show mercy to Kirby till the end of this live" Yaya exclaimed, "OI!" You shouted as everyone then laughs. 

"I think Yaya just gonna quit if we all choose cute characters" Gopal blurted out. 

"OKAY, EVERYONE CHOOSE CUTE CHARACTERS" You blurted out as everyone then changed their characters into cute ones. 

"You're the one that's cute..." Boboiboy mumbled, however, you ever him mumbling something. 

"hmm?" You hummed in curiosity as Boboiboy frantically panicked. "U-UH... NOTHING" Boboiboy frantically panicked once more. "Dude, you can talk to your girlfriend later" Gopalteased as the group laughs. 

"SHE'S/HE'S NOT MY GIRL/BOYFRIEND" you both cried as the group laughed even harder.

Yaya then laughed but her joyous smile gradually melted away.

The game carries on. 

Results:

1st: Ying-  6 wins

2nd: Fang & Yaya-  5 wins (A tie)

3rd: Y/n- 4 wins

4th: Boboiboy & Gopal - 3 wins (A tie once more)