𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹- "𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞-"

You were bored as heck, the AC is busted and the sun is not showing mercy today either. "Great, I slept at Boboiboy's place, who I DO NOT have feelings for, found out that my dorm and almost half of my stuff is brunt and now I have to face the most boring lesson in this heat? This... sucks,"  you thought as your finger taps the edge of your table impatiently while trying to keep yourself from sleeping at the exact moment.

 "Alright, your homework is pages 54 and 55, complete those before the next lesson" The teacher announced as you pounced out of your seat to escape that class as fast as you can.

You rushed out of class and found a girl rushing to you at full speed, looking like she's about to go in for her kill. 

"YYYYYYYYYY/N L/NNNNN" The girl cried out, falling to her knees and grabbing your arms as if she's going to murder you in a matter of minutes.

 "W-WHA, WHO ARE YOU" you shirked in fear. 

From her height and her hairstyle of twin tails, you guessed that she's a grade lower than you. She then stood up, looking at you with fierce, intimidating eyes and taking a huge breath. 

"Is it true that you slept with Boboiboy last night!?" She shrieked as the whole corridor lay eyes on you. "WHAT? NO" you denied/ "How can such a kid know about something like that... she must be some kind of weird stalker fangirl of Boboiboy..." you thought, "Oh? Then why did you come out of his house then?" She questioned, the word is now jumping to conclusions and rumors are now spreading around. 

"Great... Rumors" you cursed mentally, it's the thing you hated the most after all but you had proof that you were innocent so you took charge of the situation on hand. 

"He was sick yesterday so I went to take care of him, but it was then way too dark to go back to my place so I had to stay there. Don't worry, I slept on his sofa." you comforted the girl but some minimal part of the crowd didn't believe you.

 "Liar! I bet every girl would go head over heels just to step in his house! There's no such thing as sleeping in Boboiboy's sofa if his room is a matter of steps from you-" The girl snapped. 

"Did someone mention me?" A voice spoke from behind, it was Boboiboy. 

"What...?!" you gasped.

The crowd continues to whisper, "Boboiboy~! Did this brat sleep with you last night?! Are you okay?" The girl whined and acted all cute and defenseless, "You're the brat-" you mentally groaned but managed to calm yourself for the situation, raging will only make it worse anyways.

 "First of all, she's not a brat" Boboiboy cleared off as the girl looked shocked, looks like luck wasn't on her side after all.

 "Second, I had a fever so she had to take care of me, but something came up for her so she couldn't go back to her so she couldn't go back to her place so she has to stay at mine" he explained. You stood there, feeling relief that the rumors would die down now since Boboboy had cleared the misunderstanding away. 

"O-oh... I'm sorry" the girl apologized, "I'm not the one you need to apologize, Y/n is" Boboiboy corrected her. 

"I-I'm sorry... Y/n" She apologize, but you knew that t wasn't sincere. 

"It's fine, just don't cause this much of a ruckus again," you said, standing up and dusting the dust off your skirt.

 The girl then nodded as you took your leave to go to the next lesson with Boboiboy. "Hmph, but you're still brat in my eyes!" She scoffed behind your back but you heard that loud and clear. "Whatever...." you sighed and continued walking, instead of glaring daggers at the girl, you glared them at Boboiboy instead.