𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻- "𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚈/𝚗"

"A... robot?"

You mumbled as you stare in shock. "P-Please hide me." The robot, which little did you know that it is a power sphera, pleaded. "H-how?" you asked frantically. "I-I can shrink in size! J-Just please hide me!" it pleaded again. 

Panicking you then asked the robot to shrink down as you then hid it in your pocket. "Y/n! Quick!" a voice shouted from behind. It was Janta. "S-Sorry!" you apologized and quickly rushed to him and the rest of the group. "It's fine as long as you're safe I'm happy, c'mon the teacher is checking our names to see if anyone got left behind," Janta friendly said. "Someday, I'll make you the happiest girl..."

"Gravity lift!" Yaya lifted off the criminal from the dust. "Put us down, you puny kids!" A voice cried out, "Probe! Start the anti-gravity function!" The voice spoke out as Yaya's gravity veil shattered across the school. 

"Adudu!" Fang shouted, his eyes filled with rage. 

 "HAHAHA, Today's the day Weapon-bot will be mine! With this new remote I installed to Probe, I'll be unstoppable!" Adudu screamed, "Probe, scan the area!" Adudu shout out as he pressed a certain button on the remote. 

"Okay, Mr. Boss!" Probe cheered as his eyes beam layering lasers across the school perimeter. "Oh no, you don't!" Boboiboy cried out, "Double split!" Boboiboy cried out as he splits into Thorn and Thunderstorm. 

Emerald green vines emerged from the ground and pulls Probe down. Thunderstorm then slashed his crimson glowing swords to snap off Probe's scanning as Ying runs up to Adudu and snatches the remote.

 "Fang, catch!" Ying cried out as she throws the remote to Fang, who then breaks it in half. "NOOOO, YOU BRATS!" Adudu shouted, "Probe!" he cried out once more.

 "Okay, Mr. Boss" Probe shouted back and broke free from the vines as it punched Boboiboy, which made him fly to the ground. "Boboiboy! Gravity Pull!" Yaya cried out as Adudu and Probe were pulled down, Fang then used his shadow fingers to give Yaya more support while Ying checked Boboiboy's condition. "R-Retreat Probe! Retreat! Use the last of your energy!" Adudu cried out. "O-Okay Mr. Boss" Probe answered as he used the last of his energy to his newly installed jet packs and broke free from Yaya's powers. "No way you're going away with this, Food blaster!" Gopal shoots his hands as bullets of his powers managed to turn one of the jetpacks into cookies. "Ahhh!" Adudu screamed as the flight back to their base was just Probe wobbling up and down.

 "I can't believe he had to explode the school" Boboiboy groaned as he merges, "It's fine Boboiboy, as long as the school's not damaged anymore," Fang said. "D-Did the fight stop?" The principal pants as he rushed to the heroes. "Yes, Mr. Principle" Ying answered back. "Great, I'm pretty sure that all the students had gone home as well, you all may head back home" The principal announced to them. 

"ARGH, I can't believe Boboiboy and his friends had defeated me again!" Adudu snapped in rage, "And that was the only chance to grab hold of Voicebot and Weaponbot" Adudu cried. "Why do you want Voicebot and Weaponbot so much, Mr. Boss? There are so many other power spheras out there but... Why these two?" Probe curiously asked. 

"Isn't it obvious Probe?! Voicebot has the power to change one's voice into any kind of sound and Weaponbot can create weapons in a flash." Adudu explained, "I planned to use Voicebot to deceive TAPOPS and steal all the power spheras while syncing Weaponbot to you, that way, we'll be invincible!" Adudu shouted.