𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽- "𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

previously... 

"Oi, oi, oi..."

"May I ask what you're doing?"

"I-I... I'm sorry!" the delinquent cried out, running for his life once more, "Y/n! Are you okay??" Boboiboy and Janta said in unison as they exchanged glares and daggers once more. "I'm fine, thank you" you replied and took a huge sigh.

 "What happened?? Are you guys okay?" a voice from behind as you turned around, "Hey Y/n! Are you okay??" she asked all of you. 

"Hey, Nini! I'm fine, thanks but what's up?" you replied as the two boys were confused as heck but didn't question at all. Nini was your science partner during class, and also a marvelous friend; she's also part of the BerryBlue backup dancers but sadly, she's not in class 9A but class 9B. However, you both meet in the hallways often since your homeroom classrooms are close to each other.

 "Okay, y'see, that dude has been giving the school a bad name since last year. Our school's reputation has also suffered a lot as well so it's my job as the school's morals committee to keep students in line and disciplined." she informed, "Please expel him now-" you blurted out without thinking, "-Yes please" Janta and Boboiboy replied in unison once more. 

While the two boys jolt lighting bolts by each other's eyes, you moved to have a conversation with Nini. "*Sigh* Great, lemme guess, he made another girl uncomfortable again?" she sighed, "Second time on me" you informed.

 "Oh my gosh, seriously?? Looks like expulsion has to come in the picture now" she sighed once more. "Looks like you quite busy these days, adding on to dance practice" You stated, "I also have another gig to attend after the concert as well" she mentioned, "Woah, how can you deal with all that??" you asked in such shock. 

"I try my best, I guess" she bashfully chuckled. "Well, I'll leave you three be now, see you in chemistry!" she cheered and waved goodbye as you did the same thing as well. 

"Seeya," you said while finally going to buy your sandwich. As the two boys still hold grudges against each other, they now try to be in contact as least as possible. However, when they turned around they saw the missing silhouette of Y/n and were left there all confused again. 

"Woah, Y/n, what's up with that drama, sorry we couldn't help you there" Ying apologized, middling on a piece of fried chicken her mother probably made her for lunch.

 "I'm sorry too as well, I should've thrown him to space ever since that day..." Yaya sighed, "Ah, it's okay guys but Yaya... what did you mean by 'That day'?" you questioned her bitting in another bite of your sandwich. 

"He flirted on me as well" she mumbled. "Urgh, I swear if he does it again, I'm going to kick him on his-" Ying rambled on but soon got safely interrupted by Yaya, "-OKAY! No need to get too detailed Ying" Yaya interrupted.

 "So, what do you guys normally do in the school festivals?" You asked the duo, "Food stalls, games, horror houses, cafés, and many more" Ying listed. "But those are getting way too cliched so we wanted to do something different" Yaya sadly chuckled. 

"Those are something you would find straight out of a manga... " you replied, "so I decided on a bit of a small, tiny set of ideas myself!" she cheered as she magically smashed down a couple of thick notebooks, all of Yaya's "tiny set of ideas" while you and Ying were left in shock. "That is very tiny, Yaya" Ying scoffed, "I'm just being prepared!" she denied.