𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸- "𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎"

The situation escalated so quickly you couldn't even process what was happening. There you were. In the dining room, along with a robot with numerous questions, a sick Boboiboy, and a grandpa that's placing endless dishes of food on the table. 

"H-How did I get here...?" you thought to yourself as your eyebrow twitches numerous times. "Wow... I should go-"

 "Nope! It's dangerous for you to go alone at night, and I heard that those troublesome delinquent kids are out every night lately." Tok spoke out and placed one last dish on the table. "And Boboiboy! I told you to sleep upstairs and rest!" Tok scolded him as Boboiboy tried to laugh it off, "Off. You. go!" Ochobot said and pushed Boboiboy upstairs to his room. 

"O' Y/n, thank you for helping Boboiboy and his stubborn butt for me" Tok thanked as you did a little bow, "I-It's nothing Atok" You dismissed and stared at the food. "Eat up, Y/n!" Ochobot exclaimed as you then started to politely eat. It was quite awkward at the start but you've melted in and got used to their short while of company. "So, Y/n, how's dating my grandson, eh??" Tok asked and smirked.

 "Oh, we're not dating! We're just friends" You denied and ate your food, planning what to change the subject to afterward. "Y/n, we should go freshen up, you could wear Boboiboy's clothes" Ochobot suggested as you then nodded, "Oh, thank you but it's fine, I have the clothes from the dance practice I was supposed to attend," you said and got up to clean your plate. You got your sports bag and head to the washroom to freshen up, you then got out wearing your dance sweatpants and an oversized T-Shirt. 

You then sat on the empty sofa and brought out your phone to call Xiaoxing. "She going to scream over the phone..." you mumbled and got ready to face Xiaoxing's scolding. The beeping sound of the phone call went on for a moment until Xiaoxing's voice came through.

 "Where. Have. You. Been." She spoke out in a demanding voice, "I had to help my friend since he's sick, I'm sorry I didn't text you before-" You were about to finish the sentence but Xiaoxing had cut you off completely. 

"YEAH AND YOU BETTER BE SORRY, I WAITED FOR YOU FOR SO LONG. I TRIED CONTACTING YOU FOR A THOUSAND TIMES YET YOU DIDN'T ANSWER" She cried out in rage and you heard Chelsea in the background, calming Xiaoxing down. 

You hated when that happens, you hated when you disappointed someone. Everyone just has this expectation of you yet you failed them once more. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" You apologized through the call, Xiaoxing took a big and deep breath. 

"Please don't do that again, I was worried" Xiaoxing spoke out, "I'm sorry" you spoke out once more. "Stop apologizing. Your friends, um... who was she, OH! Yang and Yeyyey explained already" Xiaoxing tried to liven up the call, "It's Ying and Yaya..." you corrected too. 

"Okay but... are you okay? Where are you sleeping at? Did you eat yet? Do you want me to pick you up? Where are you at? What clothes are you wearing? I swear if you're still wearing your stinky school uniform, I'll-" Xiaoxing rambled on and you giggled.

 "Alright, slow down mom, I'm fine. I'm staying at a friend's house for the night, I had dinner and I'm in the clothes I brought for dance practice." You answered the questions.

 "*Sigh* Okay... good to know." She sighed, "Who? Whose house?" She asked and her tone lowered and got stronger. "Oh great" you sighed in your head, "This is going to be complicated...".

"So? Who?" She demanded it, and you saw the end of you. You knew that lying is going to get you nowhere so you told her the truth. "Boboiboy's..." you mumbled. 

"Huh? Is the signal bad or something?" Xiaoxing groaned, "Boboiboy's" you sighed. "Okay... if he did something to you... I'm going to kick him where the light doesn't shine and-" "-XIAOXING NO" you cut her off as she laughed like crazy.