𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸0- "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞... 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...!"

"B-Boboiboy! Why are you attacking us?" Fang cried out as he leaped away from Boboiboy's plunge, "B-Boboiboy! Come back to your senses!" Yaya called Boboiboy out but his eyes were lifeless and dull.

 "Oi! Bro! Come back to us man" Gopal screamed while running away from Boboiboy's countless attacks and slashes from his swords. 

Suddenly, Fang noticed some kind of sticker stuck on Boboiboy's nape. "What's that behind his neck!?" Fang pointed out, as the whole squad tried to notice it. 

Yaya then flew up and looked from a higher perspective, "It's some kind of chip, quick! I think that might be the cause!" she cried out as the squad then aimed for the chip. 

"Probe! Attack!" Adudu cried out as Probe then transformed and did as Adudu said, "Great! Company!" Ying cried out, "Gopal and I will take care of Probe, you guys go get that weird sticker off Boboiboy!" Yaya replied as everyone then cracked on with the plan. 

"Ugh... I can't that damned alien got me again..." you groaned as you then tried getting yourself up from the floor, your whole body felt heavy and all flopped as if your knees were made out of jelly. As you tried to fully balance yourself, you then pressed the sensor on the door of the room you were trapped in and got out. Stumbling, your whole body then aches massively. "I.. gotta hang on..!"

While you tried to stumble yourself out of the place already, you were to meet with a fight scene with all your friends but...

"B-Boboiboy... is attacking us?"

The clashing of the fight then got louder and louder as you then witness your friends in action. "W-Woah" you gasped as Fang then noticed you, "Y-Y/n? Why are you here!?" Fang shouted as all eyes shifted to you. "*Gasp* Y/n! Get out of here!" Ying screamed as she used her super-speed and carried you away from the fight scene. 

"O-Ouch" you cried out in pain, your stomach aches horribly as if it's been punched straight on. 

"Y/n! Are you okay!?" Ying asked in concern. "I-I... I'm f-fine, it's n-no more than a- owww..." you groaned once more, "W-We gotta take you to the hospital!" Ying cried out. 

After several deep breaths, you then manage to get a hold of yourself, despite your head throbbing nonstop. 

"...I-I'm fine" you repeated once more, "Y-Ying, w-we need back up! Use your slow-mo sphere!" Gopal shrieked as he blindly shot his food transformation beams everywhere. "Look where your shooting Gopal!" Fang shouted, "I-I'm trying!" Gopal yelped. 

Ying then nodded and soon got the slo-mo sphere on the villains and Boboiboy. "Alright! Ying now!" Yaya cried out as Ying then used her super speed and yanked out the mind-controlling chip off of Boboiboy and ran back as soon as possible. 

"Gotcha!" she cheered in joy as she then ran back to her usual spot. Boboiboy then snapped out of whatever he was in and felt dizzy for a couple of seconds as he switched back to his original form.

"Urgh... what... happened?" Boboiboy groaned, "Boboiboy!" Yaya cheered as she then jumped into him to a hug, soon, the rest had joined in as well. Your body still aches "These brats!" Adudu stomped and cried out in rage as he then ran away along with Probe. 

"Oh we're not done with you yet-" fang shouted as he furiously walked to Adudu, "Fang, stop! We won't achieve everything if we're still attacking...!" Ying halted as he turned around, "I-I... O-Okay..." he mumbled and calmed down a bit although his face is bright red and steaming tons. "Calm down Fang... Calm down"