𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺- "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜?"

"Okay, class please behave well when working on your projects" The teacher commanded. As you were walking out of the classroom, Boboiboy and Janta came up to your desk as Boboiboy gently smiled at you while those regular waves of butterflies flew in your stomach again. 

 "C'mon let's go," Boboiboy said as he pointed his head to the door. You all then left class to go to the library, dumping usual piles of books for research about the project. 

 Days had passed and little did you know that the two boys you worked with had fallen deeper and deeper into you

 Days had passed and little did you know that the two boys you worked with had fallen deeper and deeper into you. You all became great friends in a matter of weeks. Each day all they can think about is you and only you...

You glanced at the two boys that you are working with; Boboiboy beside you, who is writing his script on a piece of paper, and Janta is the seat across you, who is reading through the flower dictionary. 

"The main presentation is finished so... I'll just decorate it and change up the boring fonts," You thought as you tie your hair into an unintentional messy bun. "Ugh, why do my eyelids feel so heavy...?" You grumbled as you gently rubbed your eyes and stared at the window by your seat as a break from the screen. 

The bell rings for lunch, "I'll wash my face to freshen up before lunch, I guess" you reminded yourself and had a quick flashback about what happened last night. You were having the usual dance practice but it ended a little late than usual. Okay, very late. Your usual practices are usually 3:00 until 8:00 but it ended at 10:00 pm instead, which made you extremely tired today.

 Janta, Boboiboy, and you then walked out of the library Janta had to go somewhere for some reason but you didn't bother due to how tired you are. "Are you okay Y/n?" Boboiboy asked out of concern. "Y-yeah, I'm fine..." You lied as you dragged your feet to your locker to put away your books, Boboiboy follows you all the way. "Maybe I'll get something to freshen her up..." Boboiboy thought, "Y/n, follow me" Boboiboy grabs your wrist and gently pulls you as you drag your feet once more to follow him as you were somehow joyfully shocked. "Okay! I... suddenly feel awake now..." You thought to yourself, "His hand... feels soft..." You thought to yourself as you stare at him. He dragged you to a bench under the tree at school. "Stay there okay Y/n?" Boboiboy pants as he rushes off again.

 After that moment happened you felt more awake than ever. You took a deep sigh as looked up that the tree. The cool gentle breeze flows through your bun as you rest your eyes for a quick moment. "Why does my heart beat so fast back then..." You mumbled beneath your breath. A part of you thought that it's just all the running and dragging Boboiboy did to you but the other thinks that.. you like him.

 "Do I... have feelings for him...?" You thought to yourself once more as your eyelids felt like they were gradually shutting down. "This breeze is... nice" you whispered to yourself and lean your back against the bench. You never felt so relaxed for the whole day and felt like this is the best place to rest for now.