𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷- "𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔???"

"...and that concludes our analysis of the flower language used in the book" you ended the presentation swiftly as everyone in the classroom gave your group a round of applause

. "Great job! I'm feeling quite generous today so you all may head to your next class 5 minutes early, have a great day!" the teacher announced and everyone cheered and jumped off the desks as they pack up. You then made your way to your next class.

Just like your usual Mondays. As you found yourself talking about your favorite books and similar interest with Janta during geography class, "I love that book too, the twist at the end " He cheered as you then agreed as well, "Yes, especially chapter 39!" you cheer but couldn't help but notice Boboiboy glaring daggers you both of you while looking like a dreadful mess. "What's wrong with him?" you questioned yourself but didn't want to take action and ask him. Sure, Boboiboy was quite... off today.

"Boboiboy, are you okay?" you asked him in concern however, the silence was his response. During one of the lessons, he could barely keep his head up to concentrate on the lesson.

"Uh... Boboiboy??" You asked him once more as his eyes were droopy and you noticed his ears were bright red as well as his nose for some reason, as if like he's sick. "What's wrong with him...? " You mentally mumbled as you then gave up trying to catch his attention.

"Hey, is it just me? Or is Boboiboy is acting so weird today" you complained out, it was home economics once more and the teacher had assigned you pairs this time.

You were with Yaya and Ying was with Fang, seems like the teacher's taste in picking teams was an absolute A+.

"Yeah, he's quite quiet today," Yaya agreed as she then prep the ingredients.

"Something isn't right..." you mumbled, "Okay, let's get started making cookies" Yaya cheered as you choked on air.

"O-Oh! How about making something from online recipes?" you rambled and brought out your phone.

"Uh, sure?" Yaya spoke out, completely oblivious that you were trying to avoid her cookies, you then searched for a random recipe but the thought of Boboiboy still is stuck in your head. When something bad happens, you tend to get this tingling feeling in your chest and that is exactly what you were feeling. You glanced at Ying and Fang, who both are a blushing and stuttering mess. You pointed that out to Yaya and both of you now are FaYi fangirls.

The class ended and it seems that Yaya and you made way too many extra cookies, so you ended up sharing them with your friends.

afternoon break had arrived in a flash and Boboiboy's state soon worsen. While going to meet up with your friends, you bumped into Janta one more, almost knocking him over. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, I know this is the 4th time but I promise not to-"

"Y/n, it's fine, I'm completely okay." Janta cut your rambling apology off and helped you up.

"Thanks" you thank him as the smile on your face clenches his heart in joy. "Hey Y/n, I was thinking of joining a music audition, ya mind helping me out? Since I thought you were quite familiar with the industry, but it's okay if you don't want to" Janta asked, "Of course!" You answered, "Great, thanks, meet me at the music room at lunch okay?" Janta said as he then sped off to somehow within the school building.

"He must be excited about that audition" you mumbled and then head to your original destination once more.

"Bruuuhhhhh, you sure you good?" Gopal asked Boboiboy as he remained silent while his head barely keeping still, "yeah... I'm okay" Boboiboy answered. "Woah dude, your voice is so squeaky" Gopal teased his friend as Fang then decided to join in, "you kinda sound like Spongebob" Fang teased and took a picture of the dreadfully looking Boboiboy.